Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1197 in Eye Shadow

February 28, 2017

I swear by my Naked palette, and have been using it for so many years now, but lately I’ve felt like I need a smaller neutral palette for travel. Although the Naked palette isn’t huge, I feel like it still takes up more space than needed in my makeup bag. So, I grabbed the Naked2 Basics, and it’s been a favourite ever since. You have all the shades you need for a neutral eye, and I find the colours work great with my skin tone. Like all of the Naked palettes, the pigmentation is amazing and I love how soft the shadows feel.

November 30, 2016

I loved the naked 2 palette, so when I saw this little thing, I HAD TO have it. It was well worth the money. I use it for basic looks all the time, and it's small enough that I can carry it in my little makeup bag in my purse. Love it!

September 30, 2016

Lovely everyday palette. This palette is so versatile, you can create looks for daytime and for nighttime and the shadows come in a compact case. Great palette to take on the go. The shades range from soft to dark and are beautifully pigmented and super blendable. If you are scared to commit to a full size urban decay shadow palette I recommend purchasing this one first. You won't be disappointed.

September 23, 2016

I really love this palette. The nude colours are perfect for work. They give me an enhanced natural look - i look good without seeming as though I've got too much makeup on.
    Applying a primer beforehand really helps to bring out the colours and make them stay. There's no need for re-application throughout the day (I work 10 hr days).

June 22, 2016

I have the entire urban decay eyeshadow collection.
    Beautiful colors, beautiful....from softs to darks there is color for everyone!!

Naked 2 Basics allows for the every day use, every day color, every day eye accentuation.
    Beautiful creations, so many youtube videos online with naked2 basics tutorials to help guide you along the way.
    A little pricey...but seriously best eye shadows, blends PERFECT and lasts!!! actually lasts

June 22, 2016

The Urban Decay Naked Basic 2 palette is a wonderful, neutral matte eyeshadow palette. Every shade is usable( no crazy bright/bold shades here), and blends seamlessly. When I don't know what eyeshadow to use, I always fall back on this one for its ease and simplicity. A true winner!

June 07, 2016

Love, love, love this pallet! It goes on well and blends great! It stays on all day no problem! I will definatly be buying more of these pallets, there pretty expensive but worth it in my opinion :)

May 13, 2016

These basics are super awesome for girls who aren't super into makeup because the colours are just matte finished and neutral toned and you only get 6 so it's not as intimidating as a big palette. They also blend flawlessly and are easy to use. I bought these for my sister as a gift.

May 10, 2016

This is a great palette to buy it your looking for foundational colours in particular. So I'm talking about crease and transition shades. These colours are on the light, chalky side. They are matte so give some texture in the lid. I don't regret buying it. But not completely satisfied. I'd like less fallout and more pigmentation and a darker black.

April 09, 2016

Expensive-ish for eyeshadow but totally worth it. The eyeshadow is easy to apply and lasts the entire day. It is light and smooth and doesn't feel heavy on the eyes.