Urban Decay New Lipstick
Good

Urban Decay New Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 1016 in Lipstick

April 03, 2015

I love this lipsticks more than the Kat Von D studded kiss ones. They are so creamy and pigmented and they don't budge!

March 11, 2015

This lipstick is super pigmented, has a rich color base and long wear staying power. It leaves a stain because of it's amazing pigmentation so you'll need make-up remover to help you wipe it away. While it is on the creamy side and has a high shine it also bleeds a lot. If you have thin or smaller lips you might find this quality annoying and definitely will need to use a lip liner. I also found that it's a little severe on my sensitive lips and does drag somewhat on application. The older formula and the fat lip pencils in my opinion where much better. The shade F Bomb is a classic red and appears warm tone because of the slight subtle gold sheen but there is no glitter in the formula. It's a gorgeous shade and I thought it worked well with my skin tone. About the bleeding, it's not just this color since I received the Stockpile set as a Christmas gift and have tried ten different shades all with the same formula, I'll review those with swatches for you soon. One last detail, the case is a metallic dark purple gunmetal but I don't like it because it reminds me of that UD anniversary palette that leaves fingerprints everywhere. They could have done better with the case design.