Urban Decay Ozone 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 109 in Lip Liner

July 03, 2015

Love this lip liner. It is clear and therefore, you can use this lip pencil to prime your lips for any colour. I use both lipgloss and lipstick over this liner. I have been loving this liner - it doesn't flake and keeps the colour lasting a long time! It is a bit pricey, but it's so worth it. The other colours of this lip pencil are great as well

June 26, 2015

I love this product! It works the best out of any clear lip pencil I have tried. I'm on my third one!

May 18, 2015

I like this because it's very versatile. I think having to have a different lipliner for each shade of lipstick is stupid, so having one lip pencil that is invisible but effective is perfect. It goes on very smooth, has no weird smell or taste, and is long lasting. Another great product from Urban Decay.

May 14, 2015

This is a new product from Urban Decay that I could not be happier about. It is a clear lip liner that also doubles as an amazing lip primer. I have used a couple of other brands of clear lip liners and they don't even come close to working as well as this product.

First, this product glides onto the lips easily - other products tug and pull, more like trying to put a crayon on my lips. This feels smooth and hydrating.

Second, wow, does this grab colour and hold onto it. I have used several different branded lip glosses over this and they seriously don't budge. What I could once lick off in a matter of minutes is lasting me hours (both cheap and high-end glosses). No feathering either.

End-result: this is a unique product that has found a permanent spot in my make-up bag.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein