Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 775 in Mascara

Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara. So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable. Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The result: incredible control for insane lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat. Want to apply more before you go out at night? No problem. Even if it’s been all day since you applied, more Perversion always means more beautiful lashes. Our formula NEVER gets brittle or clumpy.

October 19, 2016

Love this mascara! I find that it makes my lashes look more natural instead of a clumpy dramatic look. I like how it does not smudge or wipe off even when my eyes become watery due to allergies in the summer.

October 06, 2016

I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes very volumized and long. It is a bit messy, some of it is around the ring. It lashes all day, it does smudge on my lower lash. Otherwise I love this mascara.

September 27, 2016

This mascara glides on smoothly and does not weigh my lashes down. It does not clump and it didn't flake off. I work in a very hot and humid environment and find that my mascara normally starts to run and/or flake off after a couple hours but this one did not. There was no strong scent and it did not irritate my eyes at all. The wand holds a ton of product on it and helps coat my lashes evenly and it FEELS very high end! Beautiful product I absolutely love it

September 23, 2016

Received this in a beauty box and it has quickly become my favourite mascara. It applies well, dries fast so I don't get mascara all over my skin when I blink, and overall just the length looks fantastic.

September 10, 2016

I love this mascara! I have used many, many different mascaras over the years. Usually they are not great, and certainly nothing to get excited about. But this mascara is fantastic. It makes my lashes go from thin and short to full, thick and amazing! It goes on really nicely and stays on all day. I usually wear my makeup a full 12 hrs and this stays put the whole time.

September 09, 2016

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA!!!! It extends the length of my lashes, and makes them look very full! If I am feeling up to it, I use UD Subversion Lash Primer prior to applying the mascara.

August 03, 2016

Great price for a great product that leaves you with a clear conscious.

This mascara is the best that I've tried so far. The brush is perfect for selective sculpting or bulk sweeping. The mascara itself is the perfect consistency. I never have an issue of clumping or the lashes sticking together.

In addition to a flawless product, the company does not test on animals and requires suppliers of their materials to do the same.

July 20, 2016

I have bought this mascara a couple of times. I really like how it separates my lashes. I think the only thug I didn't like was it smudged a bit by the end of the day

July 13, 2016

Love this mascara! I received it in the sephora lash stash box. By far one of my faves. The brush really grabs and coats the lashes without leaving too much product behind. The bristles do a great job an lengthening and fanning out your lashes. Costs a little more than drugstore brands, but definitely worth it.

July 05, 2016

Thought I'd try this Mascara because it is so popular but holy cow, I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone likes it! I am a huge mascara buff and have tried many, this is by far one of the worst I've ever tried. The wand sucks and makes the mascara apply very heavy, and thus clumpy. Also, the mascara doesn't last long and flakes and smudges easily. Expensive and terrible mascara. ANY mascara from the drug store would work better and be cheaper!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products