Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 814 in Mascara

Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara. So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable. Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The result: incredible control for insane lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat. Want to apply more before you go out at night? No problem. Even if it’s been all day since you applied, more Perversion always means more beautiful lashes. Our formula NEVER gets brittle or clumpy.

February 12, 2017

While I love most Urban Decay products, I'd skip this mascara. I find this mascara to be very wet and clumpy, and the brush not very effective with this formula. I comb it through with a curling mascara brush afterwards

February 11, 2017

It is okay I feel like it's not a bad mascara but I did feel it clumped a little it made my lashes thicker and have some volume. It is definitely long wearing it took a little bit of work to remove.

February 07, 2017

It is a very good mascara but not my favorite. The brush/ wand has good bristles. It is very good for separating lashes and doesn't make my lashes clumpy. It is very black, highly pigmented. I find it a little bit to wet for me but it dries up really fast too. I didn't find any fall out at the end of the day so that's a bonus.

January 29, 2017

I love how this makes my lashes look. It makes them look thick and strong. It does not smear as easily as other brands. I am glad I got this as a sample from Sephora.

January 25, 2017

I have tried several different mascaras. So far this has been the winner. Easy to apply, so smudging, makes my lashes full and thick. The price is a little high but I can see the difference between drug store brands. And the fact the company doesn't test on animals is a great thing in my books!

January 16, 2017

When first applied this mascara is amazing. It gives big full lashes with lots of volume. My biggest problem with it is how bad it flakes by the end of the day.

January 16, 2017

I've tried several mascaras looking for fullness and volume and Perversion is the first to really deliver. I don't event have to use an eyelash curler with it! The price is a little steep but definitely worth it!

December 19, 2016

Holy grail mascara! It does not clump or flake off. Very pigmented and makes my lashes look fuller. I have naturally long lashes so I can't say whether or not it helps with length. But the volume is great. I adore the formula and always seem to come back to this mascara.

October 19, 2016

Love this mascara! I find that it makes my lashes look more natural instead of a clumpy dramatic look. I like how it does not smudge or wipe off even when my eyes become watery due to allergies in the summer.

October 06, 2016

I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes very volumized and long. It is a bit messy, some of it is around the ring. It lashes all day, it does smudge on my lower lash. Otherwise I love this mascara.