Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 801 in Mascara

Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara. So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable. Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The result: incredible control for insane lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat. Want to apply more before you go out at night? No problem. Even if it’s been all day since you applied, more Perversion always means more beautiful lashes. Our formula NEVER gets brittle or clumpy.

January 16, 2017

When first applied this mascara is amazing. It gives big full lashes with lots of volume. My biggest problem with it is how bad it flakes by the end of the day.

January 16, 2017

I've tried several mascaras looking for fullness and volume and Perversion is the first to really deliver. I don't event have to use an eyelash curler with it! The price is a little steep but definitely worth it!

December 19, 2016

Holy grail mascara! It does not clump or flake off. Very pigmented and makes my lashes look fuller. I have naturally long lashes so I can't say whether or not it helps with length. But the volume is great. I adore the formula and always seem to come back to this mascara.

October 19, 2016

Love this mascara! I find that it makes my lashes look more natural instead of a clumpy dramatic look. I like how it does not smudge or wipe off even when my eyes become watery due to allergies in the summer.

October 06, 2016

I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes very volumized and long. It is a bit messy, some of it is around the ring. It lashes all day, it does smudge on my lower lash. Otherwise I love this mascara.

September 27, 2016

This mascara glides on smoothly and does not weigh my lashes down. It does not clump and it didn't flake off. I work in a very hot and humid environment and find that my mascara normally starts to run and/or flake off after a couple hours but this one did not. There was no strong scent and it did not irritate my eyes at all. The wand holds a ton of product on it and helps coat my lashes evenly and it FEELS very high end! Beautiful product I absolutely love it

September 23, 2016

Received this in a beauty box and it has quickly become my favourite mascara. It applies well, dries fast so I don't get mascara all over my skin when I blink, and overall just the length looks fantastic.

September 10, 2016

I love this mascara! I have used many, many different mascaras over the years. Usually they are not great, and certainly nothing to get excited about. But this mascara is fantastic. It makes my lashes go from thin and short to full, thick and amazing! It goes on really nicely and stays on all day. I usually wear my makeup a full 12 hrs and this stays put the whole time.

September 09, 2016

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA!!!! It extends the length of my lashes, and makes them look very full! If I am feeling up to it, I use UD Subversion Lash Primer prior to applying the mascara.

August 03, 2016

Great price for a great product that leaves you with a clear conscious.

This mascara is the best that I've tried so far. The brush is perfect for selective sculpting or bulk sweeping. The mascara itself is the perfect consistency. I never have an issue of clumping or the lashes sticking together.

In addition to a flawless product, the company does not test on animals and requires suppliers of their materials to do the same.