Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 856 in Mascara

Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara. So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable. Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The result: incredible control for insane lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat. Want to apply more before you go out at night? No problem. Even if it’s been all day since you applied, more Perversion always means more beautiful lashes. Our formula NEVER gets brittle or clumpy.

March 14, 2017

This mascara is worth every penny! This mascara doesn't rub off under your eyes throughout the day and your lashes are darker and longer. Also comes off easily with face wash.

March 05, 2017

I got this mascara in a palette. I only used it a few times. It works fine, I just didn't find anything life changing about it. It's like any regular mascara.

February 27, 2017

This is one of my favourite mascaras to use. If I'm looking for a more natural look - this is the one I reach for. It doesn't create excessive volume or leave a bunch of fallout. It applies evenly and you can get a great result in just a couple of coats. I love the brush on the wand too. It allows me to separate without needing to comb through after applying. One thing to note is that I do not have oily eyelids, so I have not experienced smudging like many reviews that I've seen.

February 24, 2017

I received this as a sample from Ulta in with one of those free gift sets. I used it all and ended up buying a full size tube. This Mascara is great it doesn't clump, smudge or smear. It adds 2 times the volume to my lashes. I love it!

February 19, 2017

I am a big mascara fanatic, and have tried several types of drugstore and high end mascaras. Perversion is by far my favourite mascara! The brush is volumnizing, the formula is wet--but not too wet, and the tube seemed to last me forever!

February 12, 2017

While I love most Urban Decay products, I'd skip this mascara. I find this mascara to be very wet and clumpy, and the brush not very effective with this formula. I comb it through with a curling mascara brush afterwards

February 11, 2017

It is okay I feel like it's not a bad mascara but I did feel it clumped a little it made my lashes thicker and have some volume. It is definitely long wearing it took a little bit of work to remove.

February 07, 2017

It is a very good mascara but not my favorite. The brush/ wand has good bristles. It is very good for separating lashes and doesn't make my lashes clumpy. It is very black, highly pigmented. I find it a little bit to wet for me but it dries up really fast too. I didn't find any fall out at the end of the day so that's a bonus.

January 29, 2017

I love how this makes my lashes look. It makes them look thick and strong. It does not smear as easily as other brands. I am glad I got this as a sample from Sephora.

January 25, 2017

I have tried several different mascaras. So far this has been the winner. Easy to apply, so smudging, makes my lashes full and thick. The price is a little high but I can see the difference between drug store brands. And the fact the company doesn't test on animals is a great thing in my books!