• Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow Palette
Good

Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

July 07, 2016

I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes but this is one of my favorite ! I bought It from sephora ( you cant also find It online ) it is expensive compared to drugstore palette but its quality is excellent ! You can make different looks with it so i recommand It !!

March 12, 2016

Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies, I knew I needed this palette the second I saw it. I love the colors. The are so pigmented and blendable. I use the dark brown for my eyebrows. I use righteous for my brow arch. I use furious/anger a lot for a day to day look. This is a great palette for make up lovers and collectors, I definitely recommend it!

June 12, 2015

This palette was limited edition from Urban Decay that I just had to snap up. It's a matte palette except for the highlight shade, which is perfect as a brow and inner corner brightener. The browns and cream shade make a pretty but natural contoured eye look, with a deep dark black that I use as eyeliner. I can't say enough good things about it!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches