Urban Decay Revolution High Color Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 696 in Lip Gloss

January 01, 2017

Love It. The best lipgloss I own- I own a lot of lip products (Tarte, Benefit, KVD). The colours are amazing. I have Savage and Failbait both are pink. Doesn't feel tacky or sticky on your lips. Even when gloss wears off there's still a lovely tint left behind. I have never had a gloss last more than a few hours this one lasts pretty long for a gloss and does NOT dry your lips.

July 29, 2016

This is a terrible lip gloss! The brush is not good quality and is falling apart every time i use it. The colour is super pigmented but the gloss is way too shiny for my liking.

April 01, 2016

I am torn on these glosses. I love the colors! So beautiful and shiny. But, I did find them to be very sticky and sadly, the just did not last. I had to reapply this stuff within about thirty minutes! Which I found to be very disappointing. I really love the colors and shine but I feel like this is a rare miss for Urban Decay.

July 17, 2015

These aren't sticky and the colours are great!

May 15, 2015

They have a fairly excellent color coverage but many colors I needed about two sometimes three applications for the best intensity and finish. I don’t like how these apply. I blame it on the paddle applicator perhaps? They have this rather dry way of applying that makes them look less than glossy and they end up look blotched up and streaky or even patchy on my lips. So on the first application I’m rarely happy with the results and I find myself going in for several more layers so the color looks more even and smooth. It’s just a weird gloss texture that doesn’t seem to spread well. Again, I think the applicator might be partially to blame for this as it seems to not saturate well with the gloss so you end up with a bit of dragginess as you apply. It’s not a thick gloss nor is it super tacky or sticky yet it wears very comfortably and long for about five hours on my lips. Although they kinda apply dry and draggy they do feel pleasantly hydrating on my lips through the wear so they aren’t sucking moisture away from my lips but lightly hydrating them. Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss has potential but doesn’t completely capture my heart. I wish the gloss formula was a little thinner, a bit slicker, and a lot more shiner. I also which they applied a bit better as at the moment I feel like they just drag on and look terribly patchy and uneven if I don’t pay special attention during application! On the upside, the colors are really gorgeous and there are some keepers in this release like 69, Brickhouse, Liar, and Failbait! I’m sure you’ll find one to love but beware as the formula doesn’t always play nice.