• Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick
  • Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #620 out of 1020 in Lipstick

October 07, 2016

I have this in Jilted, Matte Temper, Shame, Stark Naked, and Sheer Streak. Since this has been discontinued (and basically rebranded into the vice line), it's a bit sad that I really liked the packaging. It feels sturdy, and I don't feel like I'm going to accidentally uncap it or nick the top of the lipstick. The colours have been re-released into Vice lipsticks, and while I think the lipstick quality has actually improved slightly, the packaging definitely took a hit.

September 23, 2016

I am a huge fan of these lipsticks (they are in my top 5), and I have an entire drawer of high end lipsticks. I have this lipstick in 3 colours, my favourite of which is called Naked.
These glide on like butter, have surprisingly very long-lasting staying power (4ish hours for me, without eating), and the packaging is super chic.

These were recently on sale everywhere and were replaced by newer urban decay packaging, so I made sure to grab a few extra's of my favourite colours!

May 27, 2015

Creamy , long lasting , slides on like a dream. I don't find it to settle into my lips or get clumpy or cakey after a long day like most other lipsticks . Wide variety of shades from nudes , pinks or very vibrant colours .

May 04, 2015

Great pigmentation and very hydrating! The colour pay-off is superb, and would be along the same lines as the higher end lipsticks like YSL. I rarely touch up on my lipstick unless its right after a meal. 14 shades and counting :)

April 03, 2015

I am in love with these lipsticks! They are totally worth the price.

March 05, 2015

I'll will quickly tell you these lipsticks are super pigmented, they do not come off easily and stay put all day. You will definitely need make-up remover or an oil cleanser to swipe them off of your lips at night otherwise the stain won't come off and you will make your lips sore from trying to rub the product away. The formula seems creamy but I experienced tugging on my sensitive lips and found using a lip primer or balm helped relieve this. These lipsticks also bleed a lot and you will need to use lip liner especially if your lips are rather small. And I want to note the lighter the lip shade the more it appears somewhat caked on the lips, so you will have to have exfoliate lips to wear the paler colors. My fave shades so far are Venom, Manic, Turn On, Liar, Naked2. These seem to have more color payoff and work best on my fair complexion. Anarchy is a shade I'm warming up to as well. The worst shade's for me are Streak and Bang. Streak is pale and cake-y and Bang is a hideous bright orange. The Glide-On lip liners are full size and you receive ten matching liners that match the lipstick shade exactly. I love these, they are creamy and go on smooth while helping to keep your lipstick from that excessive bleeding.

December 12, 2014

Love this lipstick to pieces! I have it in Native and it is the BEST COLOUR EVER!!!! Amazing colour payoff and decent staying power. Go buy it..GO!!

October 22, 2014

Next up we have the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction™ Revolution Lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace. Ever since Urban Decay released the Revolution Lipstick formula last year, this has hands down been one of my favourite lipstick formulas. I love it so much, that I own every last lipstick they have in this formula. Well this Limited Edition offering is no different. The formula is amazing as one would come to expect from the Revolution Lipstick formula.

Mrs. Mia Wallace in particular is described as ‘blood red’ and it is a spot on description. This is an unbelievably flattering shade of red for absolutely anyone. I would wager that even those people who say that they ‘can’t wear red lipstick’ would find Mrs. Mia Wallace to work for them. Seriously, this may just replace every other red lipstick I own and turn into my go to red lipstick this fall and winter. The wear time for me is 8 hours. Really, it stayed on until I had to take it off. There was no feathering or bleeding on my lips, and when it was time to take it off, it hadn’t dried out my lips.

August 04, 2014

If you're looking for a product that gives you all day coverage this lipstick is for you!! It's essentially the superman of lips. I love that you can apply it with your fingers for a lighter, more natural stain look under a gloss or add an extra coat to give it that extra pop. Goes on effortlessly and will not disappoint you by fading. This is now my go to lipstick!!

August 13, 2013

I know you love to look gorgeous 7 days a week, just like me. The big problem: I don't always have time for the full beauty routine. You always want to leave your mark, though so pick at least one thing to highlight....maybe your eyes or your lips. That always works for me even when I am really squeezed for time. Urban Decay has a gorgeous new option for your lips that really stays on a L-O-N-G time and moisturizes too.

Urban Decay wants you to leave your mark so keep reading and check out UD’s ultimate pair for ultra long wear: Revolution Lipstick and 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. A perfect combo in TONS of beautiful colors perfect for summer and fall too!

24/7 primes AND defines, grabbing on to your lip color to help it last. See all the shades of NEW Revolution Lipstick and 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencils. They even have a 24/7 Glide-On clear lip pencil or you can use one of the pretty colors...or even combine the two under your Revolution lipstick to really make your lip color last.