Urban Decay Smoked Palette
Good

Urban Decay Smoked Palette Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

March 16, 2016

Best eyeshadow I ever purchased and yes definitely the most expensive. It was tough paying $65 but it seems to last forever and goes on beautiful. I would purchase again

August 14, 2015

I love this palette! This is probably the best "smokey" palette I've ever tried - too bad it was discontinued. This trumps the Naked Smoky palette! The packaging is cute, the shadows are rich and creamy, as all UD shadows are. This palette is really versatile - you can create more natural/day looks, darker smokey eyes, and the jewel tones are gorgeous. Love this! Wish it was still available.

June 15, 2014

I recently purchases this palette and I love it. I love Urban Decay products. They eye shadow's are worth every penny cause they stay put so well. This palette is great cause it has neutral colors and a few jewel colors. There are many ways you can wear it. I prefer to use the taupe colors for everyday wear. The eyeliner included also works well. Great palette for travel.

October 28, 2012

This palette is the epitome of sexy. I'm going to be honest, the jewel toned colors and sleek black zipper packaging are what truly drew me in. The palette comes with 10 shadows (some neutral, some jewel toned), a mix of matte and satin. It also includes a full size 24/7 liner in Perversion and a small instructional booklet for inspiration (if you aren't sure how to pair up the colors). The quality of the shadows is nothing less than what you would expect from Urban Decay, so smooth that they're almost creamy, and extremely, I mean EXTREMELY pigmented -- a little goes a long way. This palette is perfect for Fall/Winter, the colors speak for themselves. It's also nice for travel, because you could achieve a matte (or shimmery) neutral look, or something fancier for a night on the town. It's compact and there really isn't much else I can say about it, other than it's perfect (lol).
Hope this was helpful.