Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
Good

Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 828 in Mascara

September 07, 2016

I love love love long lashes, and so if I can add to their length without having clumping I'm thrilled. I tried out this lash primer after having it recommended to me by a Sephora employee and I'm so glad they did! I love the length the primer gives and I love that I can avoid the clumping that can come with putting on multiple layers of mascara.

In terms of cost it's reasonable for Sephora running about 24$

TL;DR- adds length not girth; no clumping; worth it

October 24, 2014

I bought this item to go with the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, I wanted to have more lengthen and volume in my lashes and was curios about lash primers. I honestly did not have high expectations for this as I remember trying fibre lash primer/extension systems before and have never really liked them and found they gave me clumpy, spidery frayed looking lashes. This product however is different, it goes on smooth, and really does help with length some, where it really excels is adding volume!! When I used this people think I have false lashes on! I only do one coat on top lashes only then top it off with the mascara (have not tried this with any other mascara other than the urban decay) and the difference is amazing!!

Do you always wear ...

couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops