• Urban Decay Vice Lipstick
  • Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1134 in Lipstick

March 13, 2017

I recently purchased the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in "Naked" and LOVE it! It goes on easily and adds just the right amount of natural but enhanced looking color. It's not matte but not too sticky (which I hate). The nude look seems to be the thing right now and it's hard to find a great shade but for me, (with light skin, dark hair and medium eyes) this shade works great; I think it's the kind of shade that can work for a variety of skin tones.

I decided to try this color after seeing the ad with Ruby Rose wearing the shade and have no regrets! The lip pencil in the same color is a little less effective in my opinion; it goes on fairly light and doesn't really have great staying power.

March 11, 2017

1993 is my jam! Seriously, the color is gorgeous and it really stays on well! I'm such a big fan that I want all of the colors! Especially to comfort mattes!

January 19, 2017

I received the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in the shade 1993 as part of the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip. This shade is a Comfort Matte. Wow, they weren't kidding! It's so comfortable on the lips! It feels so soft and practically melts into the lips. This shade is a mid-tone brown which isn't one of my go to colours but I wore it with khaki green and it looked great. The colour is a true matte. It glides on nicely, covers perfectly with one swipe and doesn't dry the lips. It only lasted a couple of hours (with no eating or drinking) but it wore down nicely. It didn't leave the dreaded ring around the lips look. The product does not have a scent. The packaging is a beautiful gun metal with gold base. I will definitely look into getting more shades from this line.

November 16, 2016

The matte formula of the Vice lipsticks is absolutely perfect! I adore the colour options and how long lasting this lipstick is. I have gone up to 8 hours without having to reapply! I also do not find the matte formula as drying as other matte lipsticks.

September 28, 2016

These lipsticks are my go to lipsticks! My favorite are the mega matte or the comfort matte finishes. They are smooth and give good coverage. Plus you can't beat 100 shades!

August 16, 2016

Let me start this off by saying I was a huge fan of the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks. I was quite disappointed when they discontinued the line but optimistic that the Vice Lipsticks would live up to their predecessor. Let me just say, they do. The huge colour and formula selection is amazing. These lipsticks apply beautifully. They are pigmented and long-wearing (for a lipstick). I got the shades 1993 (comfort matte) and Trance (metallized) and I love them both. If you love the Revolution Lipsticks, you will not be disappointed.

August 15, 2016

Love, love, love these lipsticks!! They are excellent value. The lipsticks have excellent colour payoff, texture, and wear. I have picked up 5 lipsticks from the line so far (all cream or sheer) and have not been disappointed with a single one. With so many colours in the range, everyone should be able to find something they like!

August 12, 2016

I got the 24-shade sampler and have used almost all of them at least once by this point. Each formula is super comfortable on the lips, and the colours are beautiful and pigmented. Pandemonium, Firebird and EZ are my favourites so far. I'll definitely buy a full size of at least one of them at some point.

August 08, 2016

I have this lipstick in the shade 1993 and I love it. It's matte but not drying whatsoever. I don't even feel the lipstick on my lips. It lasts pretty long for just a normal lipstick and it fades nicely on the lips so it doesn't look like there's an awkward ring of lipstick on the outer parts of your lips

August 02, 2016

I purchased colour 'blackmail' and totally loving it. The formula is amazing and long lasting. I also received the 24 colour vice lipstick sample. The colours are amazing.