Urban Decay Vice4 Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 29, 2016

Snagged this palette for under $40 on sale and so happy I did! It's really big so the mirror is functional and the double ended brush is amazing. As usual for UD the colors are unique, pigmented and easy to blend. Was a bit intimidated by some of the more intense shades at first but there are a lot of neutrals to mix as well. I'm determined to wear all of these shades!

July 20, 2016

Love this palette. Great mix of neutrals, bright colors, mattes and shimmers. You can create so many great looks with this palette. The pigment is top notch.

March 18, 2016

This palette has gotten a lot of mixed reviews in the beauty community, but I really like it. I'm super into orangey/pinky/peachy and this on has a couple that are beautiful. Nice assortment of colours, but I usually end up bringing in a more matte neutral crease shade to use with it. And the packaging! It is absolutely beautiful! Nice quality shadows and very glad I purchase it.

February 13, 2016

I find these shadows super creamy and pigmented. I can easily blend them. I managed to get this palette for $39 dollars and I was pumped! The colors are bright, but it's a great palette to experiment with and get out of your comfort zone.

January 14, 2016

Love love lovel!! The colours are so highly pigmented and creamy and dreamy.So many looks can be made with this fabulous Vice 4 palette.

The palette contains 20 shadows,ranging from matte to shimmer to all out and out sparkle.Urban Decay has been kind enough to include a dual end shadow brush as well.

With colours like Underhand (burgundy-brown satin) Harlot (metallic lavender), Discreet (soft dusty mauve matte),just to name a few,how can you go wrong?

The case itself is a work of art!! and if I could only own one palette,then the UB Vice 4 would be it!

January 14, 2016

I got this beautiful palette for Christmas this year. I was really happy about it because I did not have flashy-coloured eyeshadows. The look of the palette is phenomenal. I tried applying colors with a base underneath it, and with the brush provided in the palette. At first sight, I thought the colors weren't applying so well, like I needed to put a lot of eyeshadow on the brush to have the result I wanted. After this, I tried applying the colors with brushes I had at home, and the results were a lot better. I love the fact that the palette has matte and sheen colors, and offers a lot of choices for a punchy look, and for a more conservative look too. I highly recommend to use a base underneath it, because the glitters tend to fall really easily. As a conclusion, the palette is beautiful, it has a lot of choices, but you have to use it with a base and good-quality brushes to get a good result.

November 06, 2015

Although the shadows are good quality, I find they just aren't wearable shades and there's a ton of fallout. I wasn't super thrilled with it, my favourite is still the naked palettes.

October 08, 2015

Its so beautiful great quality and the best packaging