Usana Nutrimeal Shakes
Good

Usana Nutrimeal Shakes Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

August 13, 2015

I love the Vanilla, my husband the strawberry! It is perfect for when starting a cleanse and diet, or just to have on the go when no time for breakfast!

October 23, 2014

Love Usana shakes, I feel satified after having one. Great taste and prices are reasonable! I've had Many different shikes from many different companit's and hands down Usana has the best ones. Low-glycemic & gluten-free!!

0.5/5

September 12, 2014

This nutrishake is very expensive and did nothing for me. It's a MLM company with its products priced at a premium compared to other brands

August 29, 2009

These shakes are awesome!! I especially love the chocolate and vanilla. I replace a starchy breakfast with one every day, and I've lost 10 pounds this month:) Sometimes I'll add a banana and peanut butter to the chocolate one, or strawberries to the vanilla...there's so many things you can do, or just drink them alone. Nutrimeal has a low-glycemic index which provites sustained energy and greater satiety throughout the day, so you aren't having hunger spikes. I'm always full after I drink one and don't go for the pizza I wanted....It also lessens carb and sugar cravings which is awesome.

The shakes are also packed with nutrients, fibre, and protein, so they're great right before a workout. I drink at least one every day and it has really helped me lose weight and keep it off, and they're really tasty unlike a lot of the shakes you'll find on the drugstore shelves. Also it's important to note there are no fillers at all. It's worth the price, you'll love these shakes! I personally reccommend the chocolate and vanilla, I don't really like the strawberry one but that's just me.

Updated On: August 29, 2009

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches