V8 original 1.89 litre
Good

V8 original 1.89 litre Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 118 in Juice

October 04, 2016

I didn't like this very much. I'd rather make my own vegetable juice or just eat vegatables. Plus this is loaded with salt so it's not really that good for you. The price is okay and I guess it's convenient for some but it's just something I will never drink or buy again.

October 03, 2016

I didn't really like it too much. I would rather eat my vegetables then to drink them. It was worth a try, but it is not for me. I would only drink it in a Cesar if anyone,

October 02, 2016

I love v8 when I'm on the go and don't have time to prepare myself veggies
Price is pretty good
Taste is amazing and addictive lol
I love adding a ton of pepper to v8 .... making me hungry now I'm

October 02, 2016

Pour bcp, ce jus de tomate est délicieux, pour moi, j'ai fait énormément d'effort en mangeant désormais des légumes comparativement à lorsque j'étais enfant, Mais boire des légumes.....j'en suis incapable cela me lève le coeur. Mélangé à une sauce à spaghetti, cela passe encore, mais sans plus... Quand je pense que ma grand-mère jadis mélangeait son jus de tomate avec du lait évaporé......i'm out of here!!!

September 11, 2016

I bought this for the first time yesterday and so glad i did. It has a lovely taste and judging from the veggie ingredients in it I feel confident I'm getting an adequate supply of vegetables in my diet.