• V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice
  • V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice

V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 131 in Juice

January 25, 2016

This drink is super healthy, and so I was amazed at how good it tastes. I would drink it even if it didn't have all the nutrition of a full serving each of fruits and vegetables.

January 25, 2016

The main reason I drink this is because I'm in a rush but still want to get my fruit and vegetable servings ,it has lots of flavor and great source of vitamin c

April 24, 2013

I love V8 V-Fusion, and so do my kids. I have always been picky about buying juice, sticking to 100% juices instead of "juice beverages" which have extra sugar. V8 V-Fusion is 100% juice, delivers 1 full serving of fruits and 1 full serving of veggies per 8 ounces, and tastes really good! My personal favourite flavour is Pomegranate & Blueberry.

Of course, no juice is a proper substitute for fruits and veggies in their natural state (because of the fiber content, etc), but I think this is a great option for families who enjoy juice and are looking for healthier options.

This product comes in a large bottle (46 oz / 1.4L) and smaller lunchbox-sized cans and bottles.

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse