V8 Vegetable Juice — Individual Cans
Good

V8 Vegetable Juice — Individual Cans Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 117 in Juice

May 14, 2016

I enjoy have my V8 Vegetable Juice with my full size serving I like putting it in the refrigerator to chill then drinking while it;s nice and cold tastes great

January 02, 2016

I love the flavor of v8 juice ,you're getting all your nutrition and vegetables in one can its great and the size of the can is a good serving size

June 09, 2015

This stuff tastes great, you are getting a full serving of vegetables, the seasoning is good, it's a win win!

April 12, 2015

Enjoying this tomato juice. Im kind of picky when it come to eating veggies so I guess its good that I can drink this stuff all day .. well maybe not lol but its very good ( even for creasers ;P) its smooth and salty and at a great price. I would tell anybody to try it at least once .. so drink up .. yum. Its a great quality and there isn't to much competition for them out there.

February 07, 2015

A great tasting refreshing drink that is very healthy for you. My kids enjoy a can of V8 in their lunch boxes. I like knowing that they are getting a full serving of vegetables in this small can. You can takes these cans anywhere for a quick pick me up. It's a very flavourful way to have your veggies.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play