• V8 Vegetable Juice — Individual Cans
Good

V8 Vegetable Juice — Individual Cans Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 148 in Juice

March 18, 2017

I buy the 8oz cans in a pack of 6 every week.

I don't like regular tomato juice, but I love the V-8, they don't have the bland taste.
    They are seasoned with spices which gives it an amazing taste which is thick and best served cold.

I drink one mid-morning on my break and it satisfies me until lunch, bonus that I get a full serving of veggies which I find hard to get all my daily servings in.

March 15, 2017

J'adore les produits V8 surtout les emballage de 8 cannes, elles sont pratique pour les lunchs. C'est une bonne façon d'avoir une portion de légume facilement.

March 15, 2017

Im not one to drink tomato juice but this stuff is different, it has such a rich taste when i start drinking it i dont stop. These little cans are SO beyond healthy for you, even if you drink one a day you get so much from it. The fact that they come in small cans as well make them perfect for work or school!

February 17, 2017

Bon apport quant a la portion de légumes. Sans sodium à un gout pas très attirant mais le rapport qualité prix est intéressent. A boire lorsque c'est très froid.

May 14, 2016

I enjoy have my V8 Vegetable Juice with my full size serving I like putting it in the refrigerator to chill then drinking while it;s nice and cold tastes great

January 02, 2016

I love the flavor of v8 juice ,you're getting all your nutrition and vegetables in one can its great and the size of the can is a good serving size

June 09, 2015

This stuff tastes great, you are getting a full serving of vegetables, the seasoning is good, it's a win win!

April 12, 2015

Enjoying this tomato juice. Im kind of picky when it come to eating veggies so I guess its good that I can drink this stuff all day .. well maybe not lol but its very good ( even for creasers ;P) its smooth and salty and at a great price. I would tell anybody to try it at least once .. so drink up .. yum. Its a great quality and there isn't to much competition for them out there.

February 07, 2015

A great tasting refreshing drink that is very healthy for you. My kids enjoy a can of V8 in their lunch boxes. I like knowing that they are getting a full serving of vegetables in this small can. You can takes these cans anywhere for a quick pick me up. It's a very flavourful way to have your veggies.