Vachon May West Cakes
Good

Vachon May West Cakes Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 156 in Baked Goods

January 03, 2016

I love all vachon cakes ,the creme ,the cake,all of it,so good and yummy

July 07, 2014

Ah Yes, I remember taking the Vachon May West treats to school when I was a child.. back then they were my favourite, I would always eat my cakes first then the rest of my lunch last.. Vachon has been bought by my family for generations, and I'll continue to buy Vachon's for as long as I possibly can!!

July 12, 2012

Vachon May West Cake is a round dessert cake with cream filling. It was created in Canada, and has an awesome texture of cream and cake mixed. The cake's name was originally identical to that of the movie star that inspired it, but got changed in the 1980s to its current spelling. The original creme filling was custard, however it has since then been replaced by a shortening-based vanilla creme close in taste and texture to the filling found in Twinkies. I love this cake it is my second favorite of the Vachon brand. I adore the cream filling and the cake is moist and mouth watering, and the sweet chocloate is a great combination.This is a great quality product and is priced right and gets a thumbs up from me.

Neuven added a new review for