• Vachon Miami Cakes
Good

Vachon Miami Cakes Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 163 in Baked Goods

January 15, 2017

I am so sad because I am unable to find the Miami small cakes any where My wife and I would love to know where we could find a store in the Young and St Clair ave area that sells them we miss them tremendously if you could drop me a line at ( stephenarmour@outlook.com ) we would be very great full sincerely Stephen Armour

June 03, 2016

I'm a huge fan of these buns, they are one of the cheaper brands of packaged cakes at my local grocery store and they are delicious. I live that the cake is always soft and moist and it has the perfect amount of cream on top and of course the toasted coconut is the best part.

July 12, 2012

Vachon Miami Cakes are one of my favorite from this brand. I have taken Vachon Miami cakes in my lunch as a kid and now I send them with my kids. I simply adore the creamy center, surrounded by soft ,moist cake encrusted with sweet coconut. My mouth is watering as I am typing. I love this cake with a hot coffee and a good book. I have loved and enjoyed this product for years. It has awesome quality and a very affordable price. Vachon is a name brand I trust for freshness and quality. One of my very favorite sweet treats.

MandiRoo added a new review for