Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 238 in Feminine Hygiene

March 17, 2017

:Lovely Clean fresh scent! Made my skin feel soft, without the itch from perfumey wash!
    Liked the lather and the fact I didnt have to use much product!

March 13, 2017

This is a great product! i was reluctant to buy it at first doubting that it would be any different from other products, but it is. It leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

March 13, 2017

It's one of the best things I brought for personal hygiene , when I start using it I feel the difference ,I have super sensitive skin after using it I didn't have any itching , when I am having period , this is the must have , no more bad odor .

March 09, 2017

Gentle and effective. Lightly scented, and keeps me fresh and clean feeling all day long. Contains 'LactoPrebiotic' to help maintain a healthy PH balance. This is a must have product for my feminine care.

March 07, 2017

J'utilise Vagisil depuis des année du a des problèmes d'hyper sensibilité. J'ai maintenant retrouver un équilibre avec ce produit miracle. Je le recommande fortement au femme qui souffre souvent d'infection, Le produit stabilise vraiment le PH.

March 04, 2017

Tout le monde le sait. il faut faire attention aux produits pour nettoyer cette région très capricieuse ! Ce produit n'est pas parfumé et n'est pas agressant pour la peau sensible.De plus, avec l'action de PH équilibré ce produit m'as conquise ! J'achète a tout coup !

March 01, 2017

Is there an option for 10 stars? I know, I know a review on vaginal wash? But seriously, I am never without this. Ladies I swear to you, you will thank the vagasil gods after sneaking this into your basket, and stashing it behind the many empty conditioner bottles in your shower. Then use it.

February 22, 2017

love this stuff; no doubt about it
    it works, smells nice, and keeps my downstairs clean haha
    i just rip off the label so people dont know what it is when i leave it in the shower and i havent ever had anyone ask if youre paranoid about it, its cheap and can be bought almost anywhere

February 22, 2017

i love this product! few reason why;
    When I was on antibiotics I noticed that I started developing yeast on the skin (down there) Pharmacist recommended me to try this product and I was amazed. Once you use it you'll feel refresh and more confident, it's great at fighting vaginal odor

January 27, 2017

I have been using this product for years! I love that I always feel fresh and never have to worry. I use this to freshen up if I need to also. Very good product