Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

November 18, 2016

This is an awesome product, it keeps you fresh throughout the day just as it is describes. Just wish the price was a little more reasonable or the size was bigger!

October 23, 2016

Started using this product after months of struggling with allergic reaction to soap. I did try soft unscented soap from known brands but this one is the one that relieved me from my symptoms. It's super soft, has a nice scent and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Using this soap has become part of my daily routine and since it's only for one area, a bottle will last for a while!

October 06, 2016

Vagasil PH balance is my go to vaginal wash from the first time I used it. Last year I had surgery and I had a friend pick up all my necessities that I needed. She happened to pick up the Vagasil wash, at first I didn't think it was necessary to have a desperate wash for different parts of my body but ever since I used it I never looked back. I definitely have less issues "down there" now and it is VERY gentile! You will definitely notice the difference if you have never used a vaginal wash before!

October 03, 2016

I have been using this for quite a while now. This product makes you feel very fresh and clean, I love the light scent it has. This product was recommended to me by my Doctor, I was having lots of yeast infections and since I have used this I do not have them anymore.

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le nettoyant intime de Vagisil. Très doux pour la peau sensible et odeur super agréable dans la douche. Équilibre le ph du corps en plus.

October 03, 2016

I love using this but it's just getting a bit too pricey. It's good that you take care of that special are but a mild soap can also work. It's very light scented and mild on skin. Always watch out if they go on sale. :)

September 20, 2016

What can I say either that it is an essential to a good routine. I strongly thing that this part of pur body need a good attention and we need to clean it with product that are made for it. This product keep our private part fresh.

September 11, 2016

i have been using this product for quite some time now. i go back and forth with different products/brands and this product makes me feel so clean and refreshed.

July 19, 2016

Ce produit est tout simplement magique! Je me sens toujours propre et fraiche et je n'ai pas à m'inquiéter ensuite! Je ne croi pas qu'il soit cher, mais il est toujours en spécial, donc ça en vaux la peine!

June 30, 2016

Absolutely love this stuff. Keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day even when I'm done working a 12 hour shift. My doctor recommended this to me in order to help decrease the risk of UTIs as well as infections in general. I've never gone back since.