Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

February 22, 2017

love this stuff; no doubt about it
    it works, smells nice, and keeps my downstairs clean haha
    i just rip off the label so people dont know what it is when i leave it in the shower and i havent ever had anyone ask if youre paranoid about it, its cheap and can be bought almost anywhere

February 22, 2017

i love this product! few reason why;
    When I was on antibiotics I noticed that I started developing yeast on the skin (down there) Pharmacist recommended me to try this product and I was amazed. Once you use it you'll feel refresh and more confident, it's great at fighting vaginal odor

January 27, 2017

I have been using this product for years! I love that I always feel fresh and never have to worry. I use this to freshen up if I need to also. Very good product

December 26, 2016

Vagisil Ph Balance , Ce produit j'utilise a tous les 2 jours et il me fait sentir bien dans ma peau ,comme j'ai un ph déjà anormale ,il m'aide beaucoup il,est rafraîchissant ,doux et hypoallergène .Je conseille a tous les femmes et jeune fille qui commence les règles de l'utilisée et qui vont voir un différence ,un fraîcheur .Ne faut pas être gêner d'acheter ce produit C'est seulement un savons pour partie intime de la femmes et nous les femmes nous aimons être belle et propre et fière de notre corps.

November 18, 2016

This is an awesome product, it keeps you fresh throughout the day just as it is describes. Just wish the price was a little more reasonable or the size was bigger!

October 23, 2016

Started using this product after months of struggling with allergic reaction to soap. I did try soft unscented soap from known brands but this one is the one that relieved me from my symptoms. It's super soft, has a nice scent and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Using this soap has become part of my daily routine and since it's only for one area, a bottle will last for a while!

October 06, 2016

Vagasil PH balance is my go to vaginal wash from the first time I used it. Last year I had surgery and I had a friend pick up all my necessities that I needed. She happened to pick up the Vagasil wash, at first I didn't think it was necessary to have a desperate wash for different parts of my body but ever since I used it I never looked back. I definitely have less issues "down there" now and it is VERY gentile! You will definitely notice the difference if you have never used a vaginal wash before!

October 03, 2016

I have been using this for quite a while now. This product makes you feel very fresh and clean, I love the light scent it has. This product was recommended to me by my Doctor, I was having lots of yeast infections and since I have used this I do not have them anymore.

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le nettoyant intime de Vagisil. Très doux pour la peau sensible et odeur super agréable dans la douche. Équilibre le ph du corps en plus.

October 03, 2016

I love using this but it's just getting a bit too pricey. It's good that you take care of that special are but a mild soap can also work. It's very light scented and mild on skin. Always watch out if they go on sale. :)