• Vagisil Ph Balance Feminine Wash

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Shopacholic
Nov 29, 2014

Makes you feel clean and it goes on easily.

TinaDowe
Sep 16, 2014

One of the most important thing to me is my personal hygiene. With this product, I always feel comfortable and the most awesome thing about it is that I never had a yeast infection or any kind of infection down there. Knock on wood :)

ohplease
Aug 24, 2014

Loveeee this product. Regular soap burns my private area so I decided to buy the feminine wash while at the pharmacy and its the best. Great mild scent and even good for sensitivity. A very clean refreshing feeling. Thank you vagisil

Tatdewar
Aug 05, 2014

Good wash that actually helps. Only one like this I've seen on the market. Smells like a very light soap, not powdery or chemically. Gell formula that suds well. Easy to rinse off and suitable for using every day.

Jun 11, 2014

Ce produit sent tres bon , il est doux et efficace. Sont prix est raisonnable. Lorsque je l'utilise, jai vraiment une sensation de fraicheur.

karine1203
May 26, 2014

Very good product. Even if at first it may seem expensive, you only use like one every two months because you don't need a lot. Sometimes I use it when I'm in a hurry and need to feel clean and fresh. Doesn't smell anyrhing but doesn't give any odour.

natashad
Apr 23, 2014

theres not a day without it....keep the area clean for the day....gentle and no smell......really nice

KidCrayola
Feb 23, 2014

I love this product it is just so soft it doesn't smell that hard and it's pretty much affordable so I really love it

sisilem
Oct 24, 2013

Mon essentiel hygiène préfèré. Il sens Bon Et nettoie bien sans agresser la region. J adore.

KatelynRose1984
Mar 06, 2013

I use Vagisil wash on a regular basis, as I always like to feel fresh down there. I swear by this product. I have used it for about 3 years now (maybe even longer), and have never had issues with feminine odour.