Valentina Eau De Perfum Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 1213 in Perfume

September 05, 2015

I tested this perfume on me while I was shopping at The Bay. When I saw my husband several hours later he could smell the perfume and said, "What is that perfume? You need to buy it."
Valentina has a lovely scent that lasts all day if you spray in the right areas (wrists, elbows, etc).

April 30, 2015

I love the smell! Always get a compliment when I wear it out.

May 30, 2014

As I used to work as a Fragrance Demo for a few companies this was always my go-to for any lady with a statement. It was sultry and precious with a hint of femme fatale bad-assery. Its a great bridal perfume and enjoyed by younger and older woman of all kinds. Subtle enough for a work space and bold enough for a good party.

May 05, 2014

Once again, I find this fragrance a little to sweet for my liking. Although, for someone that would like this fragrance, I would say it would be a nice for summer, for someone who likes floral and a fresh scent. For someone who may be carefree and enjoys life. It has Calabrian bergamot, white Alba truffle, a floral bouquet of Amalfi orange blossom, tuberose, jasmine, wild strawberry, amber-like woods and cedar. Cost is 94.36 for 1.7 ozs, a bit pricey.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye