Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Good

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead Reviews

Ranked #578 out of 960 in Books

July 08, 2015

Loved this book series! Not once could I put a book down! I can't tell you how many times I have read this series! Although I was very disappointed in the one movie they made for the first book. I do not recommend the movie. But this series is a definite read to anyone who loves to read!

October 22, 2014

Love this series. It was awesome. The characters were so easy to fall in love with. Amazing storyline. The feature film for this movie was awful and really did not do the amazing works of Richelle Mead any justice at all.

If you love this series I totally recommend Richelle Mead's Spin off series "Bloodlines" It features Adrian and Sydney and is a page turner.

October 01, 2014

My daughter read this series this year, she really enjoyed the story line in each of the books. And being the age she is, well vampires are just IN for her age group.

October 12, 2013

Ohhh man! I finished the whole series (total of 7 books) within two and a half weeks. That was how addicted I was. Absolutely love the story and characters. Best vampire book and it's amazing. A Must-Read!!