Van Houtte Coffee Original House Blend

Van Houtte Coffee Original House Blend Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 481 in Coffee

April 04, 2016

Not my favorite but the Van Houtte Coffee Original House Blend makes a pretty decent cup of coffee. It has a nice smooth rich flavor. The price is pretty decent.

March 09, 2016

My favorite coffee blend. I prefer this to any coffee shop blend. I brew it in our keurig and its like a warm hug in a mug. I order it by the case. The flavour just screams out at you in a have a great day kind of thing.

February 17, 2016

I purchased a big box of this coffee from Costco. I must say that it is the best keurig coffee I have tried and I have tried lots. Very rich in flavour but not so strong that it turns me off. Best cup of coffee I have had in a long time. Definitely now my go to coffee. I will not buy anything else!!

October 07, 2015

Van Houtte makes some of the best coffee I have ever had! Love this blend so much, it's kind of a medium blend it's perfect for mornings and evenings when I need my coffee fix. Fantastic flavour and great quality coffee.

April 20, 2015

I really like most Van Houtte coffees, but the original is still my favourite. Intense flavour and strong roast, I take it without any milk or sugar.

January 26, 2015

Its a very solid tasting coffee. Not too strong, not too weak, great medium roast.

September 19, 2014

Omg best coffee of my life!!! Love the K-cups. I drink these everyday and don't plan on changing that ever!! Was a huge Tim Horton's aholic but am completely converted! Love love love oh and did I mention YUM!

June 13, 2014

The best coffee ever. I love the taste so much. I prefer my van houtte coffee at home at any time of the day !

May 28, 2014

Honestly looooove this coffee more than tim hortons. It's the only coffee I buy if it's not Timmy's ... The taste is 100% comparable!!

February 17, 2014

My staple coffee. Always in the house. Nice medium roast, perfect by itself or with creamer. I buy it in the k-cup packs. I've tried a ton of coffees over the years but always come back to this one. A little pricier than some other brands but worth every penny.