Van Houtte K Cups
Good

Van Houtte K Cups Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 535 in Coffee

April 25, 2016

I was very impressed with the Van Houtte French Vanilla k cups. I ordered a box of these directly from keurig.ca and the price whas great. Alot cheaper the i have been able to find at my locol supermarket. As for the taste i found it nice and smooth with a hint of vanilla flavour. Not to rich or over powering. I would definatly buy this again. It is excellent quality.

April 25, 2016

Café velouté qui se présente dans plusieurs saveurs. C'est intéressant de pouvoir choisir et d'essayer différentes saveurs. On peut souvent obtenir des rabais.

November 19, 2015

i had this at a friends place the other day and i did not like it very much.. it just wasnt a very strong taste and i did not like the smell. sorry this is not for me...

November 19, 2015

The flavored coffee from Van Houtte is all light roast coffee which is too light for my taste. I love flavored coffee but prefer a stronger coffee than a light roast, even a medium roast would be better.

May 05, 2015

Some of my favourite flavoured K Cups are from Van Houtte - mocha java, creme brûlée, french vanilla, butterscotch, pecan praline, belgian chocolate. The only one I haven't liked so far is the chocolate raspberry, which is a flavour combination I don't normally enjoy anyway.

leacarol added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers