Van Houtte Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Coffee Keurig Cups Reviews

Ranked #490 out of 527 in Coffee

January 25, 2016

One of my favorite k cups coffee. Love the taste and the fact that its not strong. I hope it never gets discontinued.

May 30, 2015

gag!.. this was the worst coffee i had ever brew, Raspberry & chocolate..never again.

1.5/5

May 01, 2014

I love the majority of the flavoured coffees, this one smells wonderful but that is the only plus about it. There is only a hint of chocolate and the raspberry is beyond gross. I have tried adding milk and sugar to no avail. This coffee is only good to add a nice smell to the kitchen.

February 17, 2014

I love almost all of Van Houtte's flavoured coffees until I tried the Raspberry chocolate Truffle. This flavour is dreadful. I would never buy it and warn others. I still love Van Houtte but will stick with the other flavours.

July 18, 2013

I found the raspberry flavor sickening. It way over powered the flavor profile and I couldn't taste the chocolate at all.

July 12, 2013

When this coffee is brewing you can smell it through the entire house. YUM! Fantastic Chocolatey Raspberry taste. Raspberry flavor is not to over powering. Quick & convenient to make! A tad pricey but less money than take out in the long run. Will purchase these cups again!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating