Vanilla Bean Body Lotion

Vanilla Bean Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1014 out of 1485 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 25, 2015

I received it as a Christmas gift and loved the fragrance. I actually liked it so much I went to Bath and Body and purchased the Vanilla Bean Noel triple moisture body cream. I use both daily and have always had a compliment on how great I smell. I am also extremely pleased with how soft my skin feels when I use these products.

February 19, 2012

this seems to wrap its scent around you and brings out your own scent. gose with must other things that you wear on a day to day scents i.e. powder and such.

January 19, 2009

If you enjoy the scent of candies or vanilla you need this product. It is by far the best smelling fragrance I have ever bought in my life. I wait patiently all year for Christmas so that I can restock on the Vanilla Bean line from Bath and Body Works. If you are a bargain shopper, then now is the time to try this new smell. All the Christmas scents (Vanilla Bean, Peppermint and Candy Apple) are 75% off. Try something new as part of your New Year's resolution, it's become my boyfriend's favourite as well.