Vanilla Coke

Vanilla Coke Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 179 in Soft Drinks

January 13, 2017

Vanilla Coke
    When I used to drink pop I would drink this when it was available. I loved the vanilla flavour.
    Have now stopped drinking pop but to those of you who drink it, try this 1 if you haven't.

January 13, 2017

this is my favorite pop of all time, i remember when i was younger they brought this out then took it off the market in Canada. I see it's slowly coming back and i am loving every minute of it.

January 09, 2017

Vanilla coke is DELICIOUS. I was so happy when they brought it back to Canada in the summer. It's just the perfect combo and tastes so amazing!! I love it!

January 09, 2017

I have tried different flavours of coke but this is the by far the best. Goes well with vanilla ice cream to make a float. Goes well with rum. It has amazing taste and is not as sweet as regular coke.

October 05, 2016

I remember having this when I was in the Philippines. I was taking a subject about bartending when I was in college as a part of my Hospitality Industry Management course and the professor asked us to make our own drinks. I was not very creative that I used Vodka and Vanilla Coke. Hahaha! Anyway, I haven't seen this around here in Canada and I have seen a few Candy stores around where I live and they would bring this in from the States. It is gone after few minutes. Usually only one or 2 people buy a whole stack of it and keep it to them selves. It's that good! I would love to have a can or 2 of this again.

September 20, 2016

They stopped making the drink for years. My dad used to buy it all the time for me When I was younger. Last year I saw a case for 12 bucks. Yup I bought it. Worth everything little penny.

June 20, 2016

I haven't been able to find Vanilla Coke in Canada for years...but suddenly it's back! When I was a kid you could buy it in 12 packs of cans. Right now I can only find the 591 mL bottles - but I snatch them up! It's delicious Coca Cola with just the right amount of vanilla flavor. A delicious alternative to regular Coke - I like to throw it in the freezer until it is slushy and then drink it.

May 18, 2016

Vanilla coke was discontinued in canada for a really long time but it's back now! The vanilla flavour is VERY dominant in this pop but I really love it. Tastes amazing with rum. Wish I could find it in Diet