Vanilla Fields Perfume

Vanilla Fields Perfume Reviews

Ranked #753 out of 1213 in Perfume

May 07, 2015

This is the perfume I started wearing at about age 19 or 20. It was very inexpensive and the vanilla in it was mild and very refreshing. I quit wearing after a few years, the smell became too strong and smelled like vanilla and alcohol mixed.

August 04, 2014

I love the smell of this product.It is very light when you put it on and the scent last for the whole day.

Buy a bottle and try it for your self and see if you like it.

June 15, 2014

Vanilla fields perfume has a nice light scent that stays for hours and drives most men wild. It is an earthy vanilla scent that goes well with almost any outfit and mixes very well with most skin chemistry.

September 06, 2013

This is my perfume. I love the smell. i stock up when i can.

August 17, 2012

I love vanilla fields .I have even used the musk vanilla.It has a wonderful soft scent,not over powering.It stays with you all day.So the scent is always there and it is a reasonable price to fit into anyones budget

June 16, 2012

This was my first perfume ever. My mom gave it to me because it used to be one of her favorite perfumes when she was younger. I'm sure if I have a daughter and this perfume is still around I will give it to her as her first perfume. It is a nice scent, hard to describe, not overwhelmingly vanilla-y, it has a lot more depth. I still have the first bottle I got, by the time I got halfway through it I had moved on to the harajuku lovers perfumes (much more classy---I know) I still wear it once in a while when I get sentimental. I love it.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear