Vanilla Musk by Coty
Good

Vanilla Musk by Coty Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 1249 in Perfume

November 21, 2015

For a cheap perfume, this stuff is awesome. It reminds me of something from my childhood, but I have never been able to put my finger on it... I just can't help but feel nostalgic when I smell it!

September 30, 2015

This perfume is fantastic and the fragrance is just so pleasing I spray it on my sheets , curtains,even my lamp shades

September 30, 2015

I've been using this perfume for a few years now and haven't gone to anything else. It has the absolute best smell of vanilla I've used and I have used many. It comes in a 50ml bottle and lasts forever. I get one every Christmas and it will last me the entire year. I use two sprays in the morning and it lasts just about all day and never gets that cheap sugary sweet smell perfume tends to get after a few hours. I always get compliments on the smell and no one has ever found it overpowering, even people with sensitivities to perfumes. It is super affordable at around $30 a bottle depending on where you buy.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein