Good

Vansky Pets Ultra Violet flashlight Reviews

1 review
Ranked #18 out of 32 in Cleaning Appliances

December 11, 2015

When I first ordered this, I'm not going to lie, I mostly wanted to use it in the bathroom and the bedroom and be both horrified and amused by the stains, but I was surprised to find the number of uses for this. Some common ones are:

- Finding Scorpions or bed bugs.
    - Finding pet urine stains.
    - Detective work or checking for genuineness of money.

This Ultra Violet flashlight works great. It's very sturdy, clearly well made, comes with the batteries and I really love the soft touch on bottom located on the bottom of the light.

I have a pretty clean house so I wasn't entirely sure it was working until I went to the bathroom and found the tell-tale splashes courtesy of my husband! But to his credit, there were way less than I expected, but the UV light does a great job detecting them. Works better in darkness, but still functions in lighted areas. Very handy and a nice compact size. It was good to finally put my bed bug fears to rest and to confirm that my cats are the best at using the litter tray!

Pros:
    - Sturdy, well-made construction.
    - Discreet color and wrist strap for portability.
    - Small size.
    - Good Price.
    - Multiple Uses.
    - Batteries included.

Cons:
    - Works better in low light.

Overall, this is an awesome product and I really struggled to come up with any cons.
    ----------------------------------

The Lucky One: Book

The Choice

Message in a Bottle

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Low carb...

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    New Offer!!

clauno added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs