Vasaline intensive care , dry skin repair

Vasaline intensive care , dry skin repair Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 20, 2017

This is hands down my go-to daily hand moisturizer!! I wash my hands A LOT. I developed a bad habit of over washing my hands several years ago causing them to become really dry and have a constant tightness feeling to them. While I worked to correct the habit, I had to find something that was going to relieve the dryness. A co-worker handed me her bottle of Vaseline intensive care and told me to try it.
    I fell in love as soon as I tried it. Not only did it relieve the tightness, it was fast drying with no greasy feeling left on the skin. I purchased my own bottle and have been using it ever since. The more I use it the softer my skin has become. I have never gotten so many compliments on how soft my skin is.
    This is one product that truly lives up to its claims.

March 19, 2017

Love this product. I have psoriasis so I need to be very careful with what I put on my skin. This is my go to product. It doesn't fix the psoriasis but it keeps it at bay.

March 16, 2017

This is by far one of my favorite lotions... it does take a few coats to make them feel really hydrated... some may hot need to reapply it so much, but i love how soft it makes my hands feel so i do. I was hesitant to try it at first, thinking it was gonna be greesy, but its not at all, and it rubs in fast

March 13, 2017

Soft feel. Not greasy. Leaves skin very soft without feeling sticky or leaving residue and one bottle seems to last a long time becuase you dont need much!

March 13, 2017

I love this cream! I always carry a smaller one in my purse, my hands are constantly dry ! It gives me so much moisture, and it lasts, which is nice. I like the scent of this lotion too. This is a cheap product, and it works amazing. One of my favourite go to hand creams !

March 13, 2017

Winter always brings me dry skin, I have bottles of this cream all over from my living room, washroom on my desk at work . it brings relief to my super dry skin and is unscented, since I have extreme sensitivities to strong smells this is a huge bonus for me.

February 20, 2017

this cream is used for dry skin and also use as ointement for some simple wounds.its very effective.i used from many years and recommended to everyone.

February 17, 2017

I have had problems with dry feet. I use this product after my bath and they are now soft and silky. I have started using it for the rest of my body also and it is starting to get rid of the flaky sking.

February 16, 2017

I have sensitive and very dry skin. I was hesitant to use a non-prescription body cream but thought I would give it one more try. There was no irritation or reaction to using it. My skin quickly regained its moisture and looks better than ever.

February 02, 2017

I've had dry skin throughout my entire life, especially during the winter months. Using Vasaline on a regular basis kept my hands from drying out and cracking. Great moisturizer.