Vasaline intensive care , dry skin repair

Vasaline intensive care , dry skin repair Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 16, 2017

This has got to be my favourite product fro skin care. Its old name says it all!! The new lotions are harsh on your skin as this one is perfect!! I definetly recommend getting this for extremely dry skin for relief!

January 10, 2017

I love this stuff, it does not go on oily and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I use it after every shower. It really help my dry skin in these cold dry winter months.

January 09, 2017

Vasaline intensive care , dry skin repair

Glides on smooth and moisturises all day long! no greasy or sticky feeling just supple skin, i use it head to toe!

January 08, 2017

I have psoriasis and have severe cracking on my fingers and hands.I've tried hundreds of dollars worth of products. All the other brands that claim to help, were no help to me. I stumbled upon the unscented Vaseline Intensive Care, dry skin repair and have been using it ever since. it isn't greasy and truly penetrates to relieve my dry cracked hands. it is the only thing that gives me relief from the pain and helps soften the skin.I have had many other brand names recommended by Dermatologists over the years and this is the only hand cream that gave me any relief.

January 08, 2017

It is super dry in our office and this has been a skin saver the last couple months during the winter season. I love that it doesn't have a super strong smell and that it absorbs quickly so I can get back to my work day without the annoyance of dry skin.

January 06, 2017

I have extremely dry skin on my legs I have tried many products but nothing seem to help for any length of time my friend suggested Vaseline intensive care dry skin repair and it works I have been using it for awhile and my skin on my legs is soft and smooth

January 06, 2017

My skin is very dry in the winter and regular lotions just don't cut it. Vasaline Intensive Care, Dry Skin Repair does just what it's name suggests - repairs dry skin. I have found an effective lotion for my very dry skin!

January 03, 2017

I use this product everyday to most of my body , I have very dry skin so this makes it super soft not dry anymore but doesn't make it oily . I use this before applying my makeup and it makes it glide on my face with out it looking like I have a ton of moisturizer on my face .

September 12, 2016

I have really dry skin and have tried so many different brands if body lotions, nothing seems to work. This lotion is light and helps lock in moisture. The smell is might and pleasant. Keeps my skin feeling supple for three to four hours.