Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin! Brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

November 16, 2016

This cleanser is amazing. It is 99% natural made in Canada and cruelty free and vegan. It's a cleanser is scrupulous in one which is nice. Packed full of amazing ingredients like aloe and Papaya enzyme it brightens the skin, cleanses, and removes dry skin. Love love this product!!

October 28, 2016

I love the concepts of leaving this product on my face for sometime as a rejuvenating mask and it did make my skin so much softer and glowing after each use. I use it about weekly and loves the result!

October 14, 2016

This is hands down my favourite face wash I've ever used. Compared to other exfoliating washes I've used before, I find this product has much smaller "beads" than others and it makes it a lot easier to evenly distribute over your face, and it seems to also just make it more effective. It smells really clean and leaves my face feeling fresh. I was getting little dry patches from the cold weather that I tried to get rid of with other products and home remedies. After using this along with a moisturizer, the patches were gone and my skin doesn't feel so unbearably tight. The price is a little high, but well worth it for the quality, and a little goes a LONG way!

July 09, 2016

Love this!! The exfoliant in this is so fine and it makes my skin feel so soft after using it. I use it about twice a week to brighten up my skin. It really revitiales my skin

July 01, 2016

I loved this stuff! After a few uses my skin was brighter and softer and not as dry. I got it as samples from my local rexall. I would definately buy this in full size.

May 01, 2016

This product made my face feel so soft and look extremely bright after just 3 uses. You don't need much to get the right effect so it lasts a long time too.

February 17, 2016

Even though it's pretty expensive at $35 for a 6 oz bottle, it is a wonderful cleanser. I had gotten a sample of it as part of my Birchbox and now that I'm out, I went and purchased a full size bottle. It exfoliates without making my skin feel like it has been rubbed raw. It is also very gentle on my skin and helps to minimize breakouts and clean out my pored.

February 08, 2016

This is my favourite scrub. it is very gentle yet effective at smoothing and evening the skin. I use 2-4 times a week, and my skin hasn't become any more sensitive than it originally was when using this.

February 05, 2016

I received this in my BirchBox. This is a nice scrub, it was a bit more abrasive than the Michael Todd scrub that I love, but still didn't irritate my skin. Quite expensive though.

January 26, 2016

The Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic face rejuvenator exfoliating cleanser is enriched with papaya, micro-crystals and aloe. It will dramatically improve skins texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin!

It's triple action formula brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

It claims to be paraban and sulfate free and 99% natural & Made in Canada which is fabulous!!

It definitely holds up to everything it claims and after using it your skin feels amazing! Great to use before you apply makeup.