Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 28, 2016

Compared to many other high end exfoliators, this one is affordable and more effective IMO. I prefer micro-bead exfoliators to deep cleanse my skin. Very effective for whiteheads/blackheads!

September 12, 2016

My friend recommended this and I loved it . I was worried at first because it was 34 dollars . But I'm so happy I purchased it . My skin feels so smooth and fresh after using it . I know it's taking all the dead skin cells off which is fantastic ! I Purchased this from
Shoppers drug mart.

August 23, 2016

This is such an amazing product. The exfoliating beads in it are perfection. They're neither too rough nor too gentle. This leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft while brightening your complexion at the same time. I use this 2-3 times a week and I find it makes a big difference. I have acne prone skin and this has never broken me out. This is definitely a must have product.

August 16, 2016

I recently got this product as a gift and I never tried it till last night! I really loved it and I am in the future looking into buying this product for making my skin clean and it really gets all the dead and dry skin off

October 01, 2015

Love how it smells. It actually works. The price is a but high though. It leaves skin smooth.

July 20, 2015

I really enjoy this microexfoliating cleanser. The exfoliation is not overly harsh, as I find MAC's volcanic ash exfoliator to be. The beads do not scratch your face or lack enough moisturizing cleanser to easily glide across your skin as you massage this exfoliator in. It smells amazing. I brought this camping, and used it for the first time after a day of hiking and campfires. It worked so well, making my skin feel ridiculously soft and very fresh. Highly recommend! It is 99% natural, and though I know exfoliating beads are not great for the environment, I can't say if the beads are biodegradable or not with that label. Still, great product for once a week or so use!

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted