Good

Vasanti Cosmetics EYE WONDER - Triple Action Peptide Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 345 in Eye Cream

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love this product. Works really well under makeup. Gives a nice brightness to my face. Initially I had a sample and once tried, I had to include this as part of my beauty routine.

July 30, 2014

Its been 6 months since I started using this eye cream,I can swear that it is the best eye cream available in the drug store.It is pricier then the other ones but one container will last you for almost 6 months if you apply it twice daily.It works wonder on dark circles and wrinkles.Does the job but not make your eyelids oily.Its very smooth and light.Love it!

April 02, 2014

This is the best eye cream that you can get, it totally reduces under eye puffiness, circles and darkness. There have been times I might have switched to other products and I noticed the difference when I didn't use Eye Wonder. With this product, if used every day, you will see and maintain beautiful results!

May 28, 2012

I purchased EYE WONDER from eBeauty.ca for $42 (20 mL) after trying other Vasanti Cosmetic products and loving them. Vasanti's website states, "Finally an eye cream that helps get rid of the appearance of puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes, no matter the cause! Most people don't know why they have dark rings / bags under the eyes - Whether it's hereditary, thinning skin, broken capillaries, inflammation or lack of sleep, Vasanti has included the latest in botanicals and peptide technology to help combat, no matter the cause."

Personally I don't have very dark circles, but the shadow was starting to bothering me, and I needed a new eye cream. I have been using this product for over a month now, and I really like it. I don't see a huge difference yet, but it seems like I have decreased puffiness, and the shadow seems slightly faded. I find it both cooling and moisturizing, and plan to continue using it.

I don't find that there is any scent at all to the cream. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly. As you can see from the image enclosed, a little goes a long way. I basically just dab my two index fingers in the jar, and smooth it around my eye - both above and below.

I hope you find this review useful!

BlondeLion added a new review for
    Lindt Chocolates

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay