Vasanti Cosmetics Liquid Cover-Up Foundation and Concealer Reviews

Ranked #437 out of 595 in Foundation

Liquid concealer and foundation in one. Cover only where you want, it blends into the skin without a trace. Gives the skin incredible radiance and feels like you have on nothing on at all. This multi purpose cover-up is an incredible under eye concealer, color corrector, eye brightener and even outs the skintone. It looks so natural on; no one will know you have it on but you. The formulations work on all skin types and skin tones. It contains active ingredients to hydrate and brighten the skin. The shade range was developed to compliment any skin tone; from the fairest to the deepest.

November 16, 2016

This concealer is nice and light. It is covers up anything and is build able for custom coverage. I only use a few dabs of it on my face and that's enough to cover up my face. Amazing stuff!

January 30, 2016

Ok this product I buy in addition to my regular concealor. It is a finisher because it dries like skin. So it seals the deal I guess with what I already put on to extend the believable Ness factor and longevity, so all day all night unless I rub my eyes. It's my favorite product for the brand. Only thing it doesn'the last long I find myself having to buy more, it's almost as if it dries out or something.

February 13, 2013

Good coverage and light feel. The only foundation that matches my complexion perfectly! Awesome product! Highly recommended!

May 13, 2012

This is the best foundation I've used yet for my dry skin. It blends easily and is incredibly buildable. It makes my face look flawless and lasts all day with minimal product wearing off. It feels very light on the skin and it's moisturizing yet it's oil-free so it would be suitable for those with oily skin too.

The colour range is excellent and it was very easy to find my shade, V8 (I'm an NC35 in M.A.C). I purchased it at a Shoppers Drug Mart but they're not available in all SDM stores. The container has a clear line by the opening so that you can see the shade of the liquid clearly and once it starts running out you can see how much product you have left.

The cons about this foundation are the following:
- This foundation is not paraben-free
- The applicator is a brush, which is unhygienic. I would prefer a squeeze tube or a pump.
- Product squeezes out when the lid is closed and dries out between the container and the lid. It's a waste of product and it can get messy if you don't wipe it off every time.

April 22, 2012

After many years of struggling to find a foundation that was light-weight, and was the right pigment, I was happy to be introduced to Vasanti Liquid Cover up! I love that I can choose how much and how little to use. Feels like nothing is on and gives a great glow.

April 04, 2011

So I knew nothing about Vasanti until I started hanging out with beauty bloggers (best thing I ever did by the way).
Vasanti is a CANADIAN cosmetic company-and at first I didn't know what to think about their products, but after trying their liquid cover up foundation, I can say I am thrilled! The coverage is wonderful, the shade is perfect for my skin tone, and it applies like buttah!

I love that their is an applicator brush in the cap-this product can be used as a cover up or full foundation. I use it as a foundation (and apply it with a foundation brush). It's great-not too heavy and buildable coverage.

If you haven't used Vasanti, you can find them online and at Rexall drugstores. Go and check them out, you won't be disappointed! They have a great line of products and just came out with some new items-including some very fun eyeshadow duos!

May 13, 2010

By far one of my favs!!
I'm a HUGE fan of their Liquid Cover-up foundation and their Face Base foundation powder. Not only because they match my skin tone to a tee but because they feel ultra light which for me is important.

I start each morning with my Liquid Cover-up Foundation in the V3 shade (for reference im a NC35) which Ill sometimes only wear it under my eyes and other times all over my face. Its easy to apply with its attached brush and acts as a concealer and foundation in one. It blends into my skin so well I often forget I'm wearing it and is oil free which I prefer.

It comes in 15 different shades, cost approx $23.00 and a little goes a long way with these foundations and since they are buildable the possibilities are endless!

I love the colorful boxes and sleek silver packaging that helps the line stand out and I find the more I try out the brand the more I love the products. Vasanti Cosmetics products are available in select Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall's.

Ladies trust me this foundation covers well, is super light and gives me a glow that gets a "your skin looks amazing" comment almost daily!