Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 16, 2017

For one, this smells so good. It's of course scented like cocoa butter, but like vanilla-y and creamy ;-; It's very smooth and moisturizing, I feel that other petroleum jellies can be a bit more thick. This one feels very light and feels slightly more greasy than other petroleum jellies I've tried. But I dig it, makes my lips and skin so smooth and I can't get over the smell will keep buying.

January 13, 2017

I have used Vaseline Petroleum Jelly my entire life
    Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly is an added luxury
    Deep conditioning
    Calming aroma scent of Cocoa PERFECT !

January 13, 2017

I love using this product on dry cracked skin, i strongly recommend this product to others. The quality is great as is the price. The cocoa butter is a great addition to the petroleum.

January 06, 2017

Use this product in the morning and at night on my lips. It keeps them hydrated and I rarely have chapped lips. Smells great as well if you like the smell of cocoa butter.

December 03, 2016

I was scared of this at first because I tend to have allergic reactions to perfumes in products and it smells so lovely, but clearly I was misguided because it is absolutely safe for my skin. I don't know why I thought otherwise. It adds another layer of hydration and care to an already great product, plus it makes me smell amazing and gears away from the now well known "vaseline" smell (not that I ever minded that).

October 19, 2016

This goes on amazing and doesn't have a greasy feel like some lotions and creams do. My favourite thing about this is the smell. I have one in my bag for when I'm out. Highly recommended!

August 31, 2016

The great product with a nice scent and it is effective for psoriasis also price wonderfull avalaible every oharmacie and realible since it is a proven effective product since years.

June 25, 2016

Vaseline is a definite must have with a family. In addition to its use to prevent diaper rash, it can help soothe dried feet and lips. I also like the cocoa butter scent.

June 12, 2016

Love this jelly i use it as my lip balm, moisturizer, almost for all purposes it is extremely useful to have on hand. Yku can use it for dry skin and lips it works like a charm

June 09, 2016

LOVE IT!!!! So much nicer to have instead of the plain Vaseline!!! For someone who only uses Vaseline on her lips it's AMAZING!!! Moistures my lips and gives them a great shine.