Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 19, 2016

This goes on amazing and doesn't have a greasy feel like some lotions and creams do. My favourite thing about this is the smell. I have one in my bag for when I'm out. Highly recommended!

August 31, 2016

The great product with a nice scent and it is effective for psoriasis also price wonderfull avalaible every oharmacie and realible since it is a proven effective product since years.

June 25, 2016

Vaseline is a definite must have with a family. In addition to its use to prevent diaper rash, it can help soothe dried feet and lips. I also like the cocoa butter scent.

June 12, 2016

Love this jelly i use it as my lip balm, moisturizer, almost for all purposes it is extremely useful to have on hand. Yku can use it for dry skin and lips it works like a charm

June 09, 2016

LOVE IT!!!! So much nicer to have instead of the plain Vaseline!!! For someone who only uses Vaseline on her lips it's AMAZING!!! Moistures my lips and gives them a great shine.

June 09, 2016

This is a great replacement when I run out of coconut oil. I came across it by chance. It has a nice cocoa butter smell kind of a chocolately smell. Of course its greasy it's Vaseline! But it is a great improvement from the original. It's great for lip gloss as it has the cocoa butter smell. I'll probably buy again to keep in my bathroom for just in case

June 09, 2016

Vaseline is a classic brand and this cocoa butter version of their classic petroleum jelly is awesome! I've used it before to moisturize my hands and lips. Great for the winter time when skin gets very dry and ashy. I believe there is also a mini version of this which is great to throw in your book bag or purse.

June 09, 2016

Like normal vaseline it goes on smooth on my lips but the added cocoa butter makes them feel so much better! The added cocoa butter is fantastic and I will continue to buy this product in the future it's great for lip care!

June 09, 2016

Great product... I prefer to use it instead of chap-stick. very moisturizing. Great product for winter and summer for my lips. Also sued it in eczema and works awesome

June 09, 2016

I like the feel and taste of this cocoa butter Vaseline on my lips. It glides on smooth and instantly makes my lips feel better. Just a dab does the job for a while and it actually heals them. I will definitely buy this product again in the future and totally recommend it to my friends, family and followers!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag