Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1461 in Body Lotions & Creams

When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. However, dryness can make even the strongest, most resilient skin appear dull and worn-out.Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter is a moisture infusion - it melts into skin and smoothes away dullness, for a deep down glow.Key IngredientsRich cocoa and shea butters - help restore skin's healthy glowConditioning moisturizers - leave skin soft and smooth

January 16, 2017

This body butter is good in winter period. It's smell good, and is very easy to apply, not greasy and your skin is hydrating for all the day. It is also affordable.

January 15, 2017

Love this product! The smell is fabulous but not too overpowering. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy and it has quick absorbency. It's a great value.

January 13, 2017

I LOVE THE SCENT OF COCOA BUTTER AND I THOSE WONDER TO YOUR SKIN IT MAKE YOUR SKIN FEEL NICE AND SILKY AND SOFT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYBODY THAT HAVE DRY SKIN IT HELP

January 09, 2017

I love Vaseline products, but their cocoa butter products are especially nice. This body butter smells amazing, goes on smooth and soaks in pretty quickly. It is just wonderful.

January 09, 2017

Love this product, similar to the body butter at Body Shop, but way less expensive, especially when its on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I use it for myself and my 4 year old. We both love the natural cocoa butter smell and melt on you texture!

January 07, 2017

I love the Cocoa butter scent, it reminds me of a beach vacation. It leaves skin feeling heavily moisturized. I especially love it at bedtime for elbows, knees and feet.

October 12, 2016

Pricey item but it works so well. The scent is not overpowering and it does not leave your skin greasy. This is a staple in my beauty routine and has been for at least 6 years.

October 02, 2016

This product was BEYOND amazing! It went above and beyond what I expected it to be. It had a very light smell which was really nice. In addition to this, it was a thick moisturizer meaning you wouldn't have to use the whole bottle for both your legs! It left my skin feeling AMAZING and HEALTHY!

September 22, 2016

've been using the cocoa radiant butter as my everyday body lotion. I loved the scent and feel on the skin. But I just bought a new bottle today and the scent has changed. It is very perfumed now. It had a nice cocoa scent before which is one of the main reasons I loved it so much. Still very good body butter

September 08, 2016

This product is amazing. So smooth and silky. The smell is amazing. I cant wait each day to have my shower so I can put it on . Love love love this.I will definitely buy this again.