Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. However, dryness can make even the strongest, most resilient skin appear dull and worn-out.Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter is a moisture infusion - it melts into skin and smoothes away dullness, for a deep down glow.Key IngredientsRich cocoa and shea butters - help restore skin's healthy glowConditioning moisturizers - leave skin soft and smooth

March 10, 2017

This is the only lotion that doesn't burn my skin after shaving in the shower. I love using it on my legs after a shower. The smell it so nice and lasts a long time

March 01, 2017

This lotion smells amazing. It is not too greasy and absorbs well into the skin. It instantly helps with dryness and minimizes the appearance of stretch marks.

February 11, 2017

I bought this product a week ago. very good smell. It was very smooth ont he skin and nice to use. My whole family liked it. I will definitely buy it again for sure.

February 05, 2017

My go to body moisturizer! I always have extra in case I run out, I have tried lots of other brands and formulas but come back to the Vaseline cocoa butter! It absorbs pretty quickly and doesn't leave your skin oily!

January 16, 2017

This body butter is good in winter period. It's smell good, and is very easy to apply, not greasy and your skin is hydrating for all the day. It is also affordable.

January 15, 2017

Love this product! The smell is fabulous but not too overpowering. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy and it has quick absorbency. It's a great value.

January 13, 2017

I LOVE THE SCENT OF COCOA BUTTER AND I THOSE WONDER TO YOUR SKIN IT MAKE YOUR SKIN FEEL NICE AND SILKY AND SOFT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYBODY THAT HAVE DRY SKIN IT HELP

January 09, 2017

I love Vaseline products, but their cocoa butter products are especially nice. This body butter smells amazing, goes on smooth and soaks in pretty quickly. It is just wonderful.

January 09, 2017

Love this product, similar to the body butter at Body Shop, but way less expensive, especially when its on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I use it for myself and my 4 year old. We both love the natural cocoa butter smell and melt on you texture!

January 07, 2017

I love the Cocoa butter scent, it reminds me of a beach vacation. It leaves skin feeling heavily moisturized. I especially love it at bedtime for elbows, knees and feet.

missye added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus