Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. However, dryness can make even the strongest, most resilient skin appear dull and worn-out.Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter is a moisture infusion - it melts into skin and smoothes away dullness, for a deep down glow.Key IngredientsRich cocoa and shea butters - help restore skin's healthy glowConditioning moisturizers - leave skin soft and smooth

October 12, 2016

Pricey item but it works so well. The scent is not overpowering and it does not leave your skin greasy. This is a staple in my beauty routine and has been for at least 6 years.

October 02, 2016

This product was BEYOND amazing! It went above and beyond what I expected it to be. It had a very light smell which was really nice. In addition to this, it was a thick moisturizer meaning you wouldn't have to use the whole bottle for both your legs! It left my skin feeling AMAZING and HEALTHY!

September 22, 2016

've been using the cocoa radiant butter as my everyday body lotion. I loved the scent and feel on the skin. But I just bought a new bottle today and the scent has changed. It is very perfumed now. It had a nice cocoa scent before which is one of the main reasons I loved it so much. Still very good body butter

September 08, 2016

This product is amazing. So smooth and silky. The smell is amazing. I cant wait each day to have my shower so I can put it on . Love love love this.I will definitely buy this again.

August 31, 2016

I love this product the benifits of regalar vaseline but with a great smell and it actualy works for psoriasis price wonderfull great too take off my makeup.

August 03, 2016

I bought this because I like cocoa butter and it was on sale. I thought it provided good coverage, soaked in well and left my skin feeling soft and nourished. I enjoyed the subtle long lasting scent.

July 29, 2016

This Vaseline is effective when you have dry or itchy skin helps it hydrate and it also has a good smell. It is not too oily for the skin either and it is awesome

July 12, 2016

The product smells pretty decent and natural. It gives a not so sticky touch to it and it also has a creamy texture that makes it stay throughout the day.

June 28, 2016

I love love loveee this product. I get extremely dry skin and it just soaks this stuff up and thanks me for it. I'll buy this in batches. It smells and feels so good on my skin.

June 09, 2016

We've been using Vaseline since I was very young, stopped for a while bec i switched. However, i decided to go back tonusing vaseline because i was not really satisfied with fhe result of the other.
I loooove cocoa, and i love body butters, so having them in this amazing Vaseline product is just perfect!
Smells great, non sticky feel, and my skin is no longer dry! From shoulders down to my toes, all moisturized and feeling oh so soft!
Lesson learned: dont switch! Stay with vaseline!
Thank you for this great product! This really saved my skin!