• Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil
  • Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil Reviews

Ranked #816 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Vaseline Cocoa Butter vitalizing gel body oil when used after bathing, replenishes skin and locks in moisture for naturally radiant skin. Because when skin is healthy and hydrated, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface giving it an amazing natural glow. visit vaseline.ca for more information.

June 04, 2015

I have used this product during the Winter months for my dry skin on my legs and feet. You can smell the fragrant cocoa butter in the product. It does hydrate my skin, but it did leave it feeling a bit on the greasy side. I had to really rub it in order to get the greasiness gone.

June 04, 2015

I have used #Vaseline products for many year. I find they are of good quality and also are very affordable. #VaselineCocoaButter "W/Brazilian Nut & Almond Oils Body Oil" really helps by #replenishing my skin and making it feel and look #soft, #silky and #smooth.

June 04, 2015

I really love this product and have been using it for a few years. I don't remember the exact cost but I purchased a 400mL bottle, and I haven't run out of my first bottle yet. It is a cocoa butter oil with brazilian nuts and almond oils. Brazillian nut oil supposedly boosts skins moisture barrier and almond oil is high in minerals and known antioxidants. The ingredient list of this product is not a mile long either!

To be honest, I'll go with the thicker cream lotions during the winter months - but I bring out this body oil as soon as the warmer weather hits. This product may not be for everyone - think baby oil (GREASY) that smells like a tropical paradise. I love using it on my arms & legs when they get ridiculously.chalky looking, they immediately look shiny and hydrated. But obviously, this isn't something I'd use on my mug. Or my butt probably.

All in all, I really enjoy this product.

January 06, 2015

Good product overall. Great for dry skin and sensitive skin.

May 21, 2014

LOVE this stuff but hate the price. I find it to be pretty expensive for such a small bottle. But, it works wonders on my dry skin. The best part is that it lasts! My skin stays so soft for days.

October 30, 2013

Love this stuff when I have dry skin use it a lot during the winter, it works great on all those dry patches

February 16, 2012

This is my dry skin saver through the dry winter months. I like to slab it on after I pat myself dry from a hot shower. The little bit of water left on the skin helps the tacky application. Warm it up between your palms so that only a thin layer is on your skin. If you have time after your shower put on some thin gloves after applying the body oil to your body, there should be enough product on your hand to slather on the backside. Softens skin well and last throughout the day.

October 01, 2011

I bought this because my daughter has really dry skin(eczema) and I heard that cocoa butter or coconut cream help with really dry skin.Then the doctor told me vaseline helps a lot too and this product has both !It does look like shiny oil on you but it leaves your skin feeling so smooth!I do see my daughters skin improving from the dryness of her skin !Very happy with this product.

July 06, 2011

I really like how this product gives my skin a little bit of a glow. It works really well. The downside is that it can make you a little sticky sometimes.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products