Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Formula

Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Formula Reviews

Ranked #593 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Heals severely dry skin and last up to 18 hours of  moisturization. It is fragrance free with added Vitamin E. Vaseline Deep Moisture with Vitamin E is as effective as 100% pure Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in moisturizing, protecting and restoring severely dry skin to its natural suppleness. This rich, smooth cream penetrates deeply to immediately increase skin's moisture by 250% and provides lasting moisture for 18 hours. Fragrance free, hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic. Use it on hands, elbows, legs, knees and heels, as well as your face.

October 19, 2016

The cream dosent work well for me but i like the good smell of it i guess . Maybe it works better on onther skin type . I would give it 4 out 5 because its still great.

October 16, 2016

I love moisturizers so much because it is creamy and so smooth to apply. I keeps my body from being dry all. It is good that I would buy all the time. It is also good for people have oily skin like me.

August 26, 2016

I love this lotion as it hydrated my skin very well. It rubs in nicely without leaving a greasy film. I only have to apply it once a day to keep my skin soft.

June 07, 2016

I have had an issue with very dry skin, dry in summer & flakey dry in winter. I tried almost every product for very dry skin, some worked for awhile but then I was constantly applying them. Even the high priced moisturizers didn't do the job, Eucerna is one I thought would be the one, nope!! When I saw Vaseline Deep Moisture advertised I was interested. We have been using Vaseline products for years. I bought it and "it works" honestly works and no greasy feeling. We now buy it along with the regular Vaseline Lotions because my husband won't use anything else!!

March 29, 2016

This is the better vaseline cream that I have tried since several years yet. The price, the qualité and the efficacity is really the best I know with this kind of product.

March 29, 2016

I work in the service industry, so I am always cleaning things (usually with harsh chemicals). My hands get incredibly dry, but I an't use anything scented because my customers could be sensitive to scents.
I ran out of my go-to the other day, and a customer had this in her purse. It worked quite well, but I found it a bit greasy, and it didn't absorb fast enough to not wash off the next time I rinsed my hands.
I think it would be great to use at home, just not the ideal thing for a workplace where you wash your hands every 5 minutes.

March 03, 2016

I really like this product because I have very dry skin and this felt great! It kept my sling smooth all day and I found the scent pleasant. A must try for people that have very dry skin!

May 20, 2014

j'aime bien cette crème qui rend la peau douce

April 15, 2014

I really love that feeling, it is not greasy. I have really dry hands in the winter, and this is the only cream that does the work after only one application.

February 18, 2014

THE BEST. Seriously, I don't know what I do without it. Go get yourself one now! You never know when you'll need it so you should definitely keep one in your purse. I use this product for many purposes. It can be used for cuticles, dry, cracked feet, eyelash growth, lip softener, eye shadow mixer, makeup remover. All of that in one!