Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Formula

Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Formula Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

Heals severely dry skin and last up to 18 hours of  moisturization. It is fragrance free with added Vitamin E. Vaseline Deep Moisture with Vitamin E is as effective as 100% pure Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in moisturizing, protecting and restoring severely dry skin to its natural suppleness. This rich, smooth cream penetrates deeply to immediately increase skin's moisture by 250% and provides lasting moisture for 18 hours. Fragrance free, hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic. Use it on hands, elbows, legs, knees and heels, as well as your face.

January 16, 2017

This stuff cleared up an eczema flare up on my hand in 4 days. I used it overnight. It is my go to when i have really chapped skin or really dry. I think it would be a little to thick for daytime use as it take a long time to sink in, but that's what is the magic.

January 09, 2017

this deep moisture Vaseline product is so lovely. it leaves you nice and soft and you rally feel the difference on your skin I use it every day now right after my shower, my grandbabies say Mimi you are so soft

January 08, 2017

I began using this product at the beginning of this winter as my skin was dry and cracking. It has changed my skin for the better every day. I no longer crack and peel on my hands and feet

January 07, 2017

I bought this VAseline Deep moisture lotion as in replacement for my Dove lotion which is not available in Canada.
    I must say it is upto expectation.It moisturises the skin well and skin looks radiant.

January 07, 2017

Such a great product. I use it every day especially formy very dry skin. I tried a lot of products and no other makes my skin feel softer. It is one of the first products I put in my luggage if I go on a trip , especially to the beach..

October 19, 2016

The cream dosent work well for me but i like the good smell of it i guess . Maybe it works better on onther skin type . I would give it 4 out 5 because its still great.

October 16, 2016

I love moisturizers so much because it is creamy and so smooth to apply. I keeps my body from being dry all. It is good that I would buy all the time. It is also good for people have oily skin like me.

August 26, 2016

I love this lotion as it hydrated my skin very well. It rubs in nicely without leaving a greasy film. I only have to apply it once a day to keep my skin soft.

June 07, 2016

I have had an issue with very dry skin, dry in summer & flakey dry in winter. I tried almost every product for very dry skin, some worked for awhile but then I was constantly applying them. Even the high priced moisturizers didn't do the job, Eucerna is one I thought would be the one, nope!! When I saw Vaseline Deep Moisture advertised I was interested. We have been using Vaseline products for years. I bought it and "it works" honestly works and no greasy feeling. We now buy it along with the regular Vaseline Lotions because my husband won't use anything else!!

March 29, 2016

This is the better vaseline cream that I have tried since several years yet. The price, the qualité and the efficacity is really the best I know with this kind of product.