Vaseline Dry Skin Conditioning Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #631 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 08, 2016

I have very dry skin escpecially in the Winter. This product is awesome if I apply it every day. If I miss a day my; skin is dry again. So smooth and effective when applied daily.

September 04, 2016

This product really helped my dry skin when I arrived in Canada in the beggining of the spring when the weather was too dry. The smell is good, the texture, the price and it lasts a lot.

August 24, 2016

Love using this on my tattoos after they have healed, keeps skin looking and feeling super healthy. No strong odour and is a lightweight cream. Comes in a lot of sizes.

June 28, 2016

I was trying to fight dry skin since few months and in only 3 days with this cream, I finally took the control over the dryness. Ok the odor is not really interesting but it

March 08, 2016

This was the first body moisturizer I bought on my own, when I was a teenager. That was over 20 years ago and I still buy it today. I love the clean scent. I found it non-greasy and quick absorbing. It leaves my skin smooth and soft!!!

September 23, 2015

non sticky.. lightweight feeling

July 10, 2015

I love how this product helps to keep my dry skin looking soft and smooth.

October 29, 2014

all year i suffer from dry skin especially on my hands i feel like Vaseline Dry Skin Conditioning Body Lotion is the only thing to do the trick leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth

September 04, 2014

My little guy has terrible eczema and this stuff sucks. i thought i would try it since other family members say it works but it sucks. too many perfumes and not enough natural ingredients.

August 27, 2014

I get very dry skin and this is really the only lotion that doesn't need to applied ten times a day to keep my skin smooth and hydrated. It's not greasy and has a nice subtle scent