Vaseline Dry Skin Conditioning Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 20, 2017

Vaseline is my favourite kind of lotion. It's very effective if used continually. Everyone in my family have dry skin and this lotion has helped a lot.

February 15, 2017

I am an older woman and have very dry skin. To the extent of dry patches especially in the winter time. This product moisturizes so well that it feels so soft and smooth after applying it. I am alergic to some brands but not this one. I love it...

January 16, 2017

This is my go-to moisturizer. I love the fragrance-free version and then add a couple of drops of essential oil, depending on my mood (lavendar, sweet orange, etc).

January 13, 2017

Super-produced, very effective, very pleasant smell, hydration which lasts with a sensation of sweetness.
    Finished the irritation and the itchy skin!!!

January 08, 2017

ca maide pour mes main sec le reste de mon corp aussi car jai les doig qui fende au froid c a chaque hivers que ca arrive avec cette creme ca maide beaucoup et je met de cette creme trois fois par jour

September 08, 2016

I have very dry skin escpecially in the Winter. This product is awesome if I apply it every day. If I miss a day my; skin is dry again. So smooth and effective when applied daily.

September 04, 2016

This product really helped my dry skin when I arrived in Canada in the beggining of the spring when the weather was too dry. The smell is good, the texture, the price and it lasts a lot.

August 24, 2016

Love using this on my tattoos after they have healed, keeps skin looking and feeling super healthy. No strong odour and is a lightweight cream. Comes in a lot of sizes.

June 28, 2016

I was trying to fight dry skin since few months and in only 3 days with this cream, I finally took the control over the dryness. Ok the odor is not really interesting but it

March 08, 2016

This was the first body moisturizer I bought on my own, when I was a teenager. That was over 20 years ago and I still buy it today. I love the clean scent. I found it non-greasy and quick absorbing. It leaves my skin smooth and soft!!!