Vaseline hand and nails conditioning

Vaseline hand and nails conditioning Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

February 03, 2017

I really like this Vaseline hand and nails conditioning lotion. This Vaseline hand lotion is not quite as thick but it smells really good and absorbs fairly quick. I like how soft my hands are after applying it and they don't feel greasy. I bought this in a small tube so I could carry it in my purse and be able to keep my hands moisturized.

January 26, 2017

Great for the handbag. It has been a super dry winter and your hands are the first to really feel it! Light, easily absorbed, light fragrance and non-greasy.

January 15, 2017

This is a really great everyday hand cream. I always have this in my purse it makes my hands and nails feel and look healthy even during the winter months when my hands are super dry. I love that this cream is fast absorbing so you can get back to whatever you're doing without having to wait for the cream to soak in. It smells awesome, it's fast absorbing and really works. I highly recommend this product. The price for it is great too!

January 15, 2017

I really love how Vaseline instantly moisturizes my skin, specially my hands that are constantly dry, without leaving them oily. I also felt that this cream helped my nails grow healthier.

January 11, 2017

Ce produit est vraiment bon !

Je le recommande à toutes les personnes qui prennent soin de leurs mains.

Vous adorerez les bienfaits que cette crème procure.

January 11, 2017

I had the opportunity to try this product before purchasing, and I really like it. I use hand cream all the time, and I didn't find this one greasy at all. They only thing I wasn't a fan of was the smell.

January 06, 2017

I like to keep a tube in the car or in my office. It moisturizes well without feeling greasy. Scent is pleasant also. If I didn't use it often it's possible my nails would break more easily.

January 04, 2017

This product is great especially when the harsh side of winter dries out your cuticles and nail bed. It leaves my nails and cuticles soft and healthy and helps hydrate enough to heal rough and torn areas. Always part of my at home manicure routine.

September 22, 2016

love this product..this is the only product I have found that actually helps strengthen my fingernails and they are finally actually growing. Absolutely the best lotion for hands, cuticles and nails! Not greasy