Vaseline Healthy Hand Essentials Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1007 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Incredibly, our hands are made up of 5 unique surfaces. But because they are constantly exposed, they are prone to dryness, and require custom care.Healthy Hand & Nail Lotion is formulated just for your hands. Its conditioning moisturizers are fast absorbing and non-greasy. It nourishes completely for softer palms, fingertips and knuckles, smoother cuticles, and stronger nails.Key BenefitsIn 2 weeks - nails are 10x stronger

March 31, 2016

I didnt hate this lotion.. it just didnt do its job very well. Its think very watery. Even after shaking it. The smell is not that great. It does help my dry hands but it doesnt last very long.

February 18, 2016

At first I was very excited by this, but I found that it didn't last very long and I had to reapply a lot. I work with a lot of paper and so my hands get dry very quickly. I wanted a cream that would help my hands stay moisturized. This was not it. There are far better creams out there for the price and size of this.

October 15, 2012

This isnt much of a hand/ nail cream as i didnt see much of a difference.
In my opinion , it does the same job as regular lotion , my nails and hands were pretty normal .
Considering the price i just say buy some other lotion ,unless you just want the small tube.

1.5/5

December 12, 2011

I'm surprised with the moderately high reviews for the Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Lotion.

I honestly do not like this hand lotion. It did nothing for me in terms of providing enough moisture.
In fact, it was so poor for me as a hand cream that I ended up using 80% of this bottle as a body lotion. And nowhere did it perform as well as my HG body moisturizer, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
That says a lot since I always expect a hand cream to out perform a body lotion when it comes to moisturizing.

August 16, 2010

I found this product just average
didn't find much difference between this and other vaseline body lotion products.

my hands are usually cracked from dryness and this lotion realllly STINGS when i first apply it (doesn't happen with any of the other lotions i've used)

luckily i didn't buy this product, it came as a bonus when i purchased other goods.
what I do know is that i definitely won't buy it when this free bottle runs out.

March 16, 2010

I like this product,it does what it claims but 8.00 for a small tube seems a bit pricey to me.

February 08, 2010

I love this hand lotion. It works very well and does a better job than most moisturizers i've used. I have issues with dry skin, especially in the winter. My hands are normally very dry and rough during the winter season. After using this product, my hands were left feeling very soft and smooth. I was impressed with the fact i saw a difference the first time i used it. Typically, most moisturizers and hand lotions frustrate me because i find they take forever to soak in. However, this product soaks in very quickly and i was happy with the results i saw. It was very non-greasy which is also a plus because i hate having slippery hands all day. I have also found my cuticles stop splitting and cracking with the use of this product. The smell could be better; i personally think it smells slightly like celery after i put it on, but i don't find it too overpowering. Overall, i would definitely recommend this product.

January 06, 2010

I use this hand lotion everynight before I go to bed. I really enjoy it because it sinks in quickly and is never greasy. My hands always feel hydrated and smooth without the greasy feeling I get with most hand creams. I can't really account for it making my nails stronger or not (I'm always wearing a polish ontop) but I don't think it hurts them either!

April 10, 2009

Overall this is a decent hand lotion, but it is not my favourite. When I use it, I feel like my hands are hydrated but this feeling fades away quickly and my hands feel drier than they were before I used it. I attribute this to the fact that it is a fairly scented lotion. It smells really nice (I always get compliments like, “is that a new perfume?” when I use it) but I find that heavily scented moisturizers are generally not as hydrating as their less scented counterparts. It is also relatively runny for a lotion, which I also don’t like. Decent and mediocre and two words that are quite fitting of this lotion.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS