Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Relief Repairing Serum Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

Moisturizes to heal and calm severely dry skin

• Gentle on skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Soft scents of rose and amber
  • Non-greasy formula
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 23, 2017

Pour commencer, son odeur est envoûtante. Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse et est agréable à étendre. Je suis tombée en amour immédiatement avec cette crème.

October 17, 2016

I use this when I experience severely dry skin. It really soaks in nicely and I definitely feel relief from my dry, taut, and itchy skin. Pretty good scent too!

October 17, 2016

I love using this on my dry skin especially because it's getting super cold here, I need something that's really moisturizing. It's not sticky and it absorbs nicely into the skin, I don't feel like a grease ball after using it.

October 14, 2016

Le champion de l'hydratation! C'est une formule très épaisse, elle est donc efficace avant d'aller au lit. Elle ne brûle pas la peau. Elle est donc parfaite pour les gercures causées par le froid.

October 14, 2016

La crème s'absorbe vite dans ma peau sans laisser un fini gras. Odeur habituel et agréable de chez vaseline. Hydrate bien mes jambes plus sèches. Je la recommande.

October 13, 2016

I bought this because i saw serum on the tube and was so excited to try it. First time i see a serum for the body and as weather is getting colder my skin is getting dry. This lotion or serum is awsome it makes my skin super soft. Its not greasy and leaves no residue. I also use it on my face at night and it works as great as any other face cream. Love love love.

September 09, 2016

I love this product. its great and works well, my skin feels so soft and silky when I use it . It took a matter of a week before I started seeing a difference.

August 30, 2016

It makes my very dry skin feel smooth, moisturized and luxurious. It is great at repairing dry skin!
    I would recommend it to all my friends and family for great relief from dry skin!

August 29, 2016

This has been the best lotion ever and trust me I've tried most of what's out there. My skin is so dry and felt like leather it had cracks in it!!!! With Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Relief Repairing Serum my skin is soft and guess what NO MORE CRACKS!!!! I'm loving my skin again. So a big THANK YOU to Vaseline its care was Intensive!!❤️❤️❤️

August 27, 2016

I have dry and cracked elbows. They get very sore and I have found that by using this product it helps ease the pain. I like that it is not greasy feeling and does not have a strong smell.