Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days

• Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
  • Eczema Society of Canada Accepted
For more info, visit Vaseline.

December 04, 2016

Used this when I got my tattoo.
It was easy to apply, healed the ink quite quickly, didn't cause infection, and there was no nasty smell from the ingredients since it was unscented.

November 28, 2016

Très bon produit. Si j'ai les mains un peu sèches, j'en met et mes mains redeviennent douces aussitôt. Je l'utilise tous les jours en sortant de la douche et tous les soirs après m'être lavée sur et sous les bras, les coudes, les mains, les genoux, les les cuisses, les fesses, le ventre, les jambes et les pieds. Ma peau est douce depuis que je suis petite et le reste grâce à tous les produits Vaseline, En tout cas, pour moi, c'est un magnifique produit que je recommande.

October 19, 2016

What i like about this lotion is that it's not greasy...I bought the unscented lotion..I use it for my dry hands and feet and my husband is using it for his rough hands!

August 29, 2016

I love this product. After trying many, many, many lotions for my skin and having eczema I'm so pleased this works. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple that I'm barely notice my eczema. Im also glad I can find coupons for it often, making it more worth my money!

August 29, 2016

I'm all for trying new lotions because I have dry skin and anything to keep it soft and smooth I'm excited about. My husband picked this one out because it's unscented. I love a scented lotion but this is a nice change. It's thick in consistency but not greasy at all. It's absorbs quickly and my skin hasn't been dry at all since using it. I use it on my 5 year old daughter who has slightly sensitive skin and there's been no issue. The price is affordable - under $8 for 600ml bottle.

August 04, 2016

This is a great product. It does the job very well, repairs my dry skin perfectly with a nongreasy finish. The texture is great. Compared with other brands, the price is great.

July 25, 2016

Our whole family uses this lotion. It's non greasy. Makes your skin feel smooth and hydrated. Love it as I personally have sensitive skin. Non expensive as well.

July 07, 2016

Une crème parfaite qui convient à tous les membres de la famille!
Sans odeur, douce et délicate, elle ne laisse pas de couche graisseuse sur la peau.
Autant pour les hommes, les femmes et les enfants!
Absolument!

July 03, 2016

Loving it. Very light weighted lotion, non greasy at all. Absorbs very quickly but feels sticky for a bit until fully absorbed.otherwise works perfect, makes skin very soft and smooth. Pricewise is very affordable.

June 28, 2016

I really love this lotion as I dont like fragrances.
When I rub it into my hands, It feels creamy and goes on thick at first then quickly absorbs into your skin with no oily residue.
It leaves my hands feeling smooth and soft.