Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Smoothing Body Butter with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

With pure cocoa and shea butter, this moisture infusion melts into your skin to help heal dryness and smoothe away dullness, to reveal its natural glow

• Moisturises deeply to help dry and dull looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

September 11, 2016

Smells amazing... I use it in summer because it's the perfect summer scent. It works especially on the dry patches on your body,elbows,feet,knees. It doesn't leave a greasy film but still is a very rich ... it's a butter ;-) Leaves my skin supple and silky.
Sometimes i use it like an overnight mask,after a day in the backyard doing yard work,digging in dirt with bare hands and so on. I apply a good amount to my feet and hands and put gloves /socks over it. In the morning my skin is like new.

September 11, 2016

Another great Vaseline product! I love this cocoa body butter! It smells terrific and works fantastic! It's a very thick rich creamy body butter that goes on nicely. It keeps your skin very greasy for a long time so I prefer using it at bedtime. It really helps when my skin is exceptionally dry it helps moisturizer it a lot! My skin feels very soft and silky afterwards!

July 18, 2016

This cream is especially great for the rough patches on your elbow, knees and for your feet. Its also great for the rest of your body too.
It smells wonderful too.
All around its a great cream.

June 12, 2016

I use several body lotions depending on mood. The scent and texture is excellent after a shower in winter. Feels warm on the skin and the texture helps regenerate it if it feels or is generally dry.

June 10, 2016

Works really well and is not too lumpy to smooth on. Sometimes I find these are too lumpy to smooth properly.
This one smells really good and does soothe my dry skin. I really like it and I have always liked the Vaseline products!

June 10, 2016

Love this body butter, softens skin fast and has a pleasant scent. Great for very dry and cracked skin, soaks right in and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the skin. I prefer squirt bottles but this is very thick and a pot is the best way to scoop it out. Works great.

June 10, 2016

This is a great body butter, it smells so good and does a good job bringing moisture back to dry skin. I only use a small amount as it does leave your skin rather greasy for quite a while after application. I like to use it at bedtime and by morning my skin is nice and soft.

June 09, 2016

This is probably seriously one of my favourite body creams on earth!! I use it a ton in the summer to keep my skin healthy when I am tanning. I deal with an issue of some rough patches on my legs and knees and this is my total go to to fix it! I have used this even during my pregnancies to help with stretch marks. I love love love the smell! I have tried some other cocoa butter products but I keep going back To Vaseline intensive care Cocoa radiant smoothing butter!! I feel so pampered using it and I am always so excited when I can use it again! I hope this product stays around forever! If you've never tried it you totally should!

June 09, 2016

this is great on any skin type ... it goes on evenly and absorbs very fast ..this is good on super dry skin as well as when you just want nice healthy looking skin...awesome on legs after you shave..soothes and softens!!!

June 09, 2016

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Smoothing Body Butter with Pure Cocoa Butter is a godsend for my dry skin! IT absorbs easily in the skin, and leaves a wonderful aroma around me. I use it every day after a shower or bath.