Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application and to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 25, 2017

I use this product regularly in the mornings and evenings, especially throughout the winter months. I use it under my makeup and as a general after shower lotion. It doesn't feel overly cakey on my skin and it doesn't just absorb and disappear. It's the perfect balance for me as I have normal to dry skin type being Spanish, Black and Irish. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

February 16, 2017

J'adore l'odeur et la texture de cette crème. La texture est légère donc très facile à appliquer. Elle procure une belle hydratation mais j'ai l'impression que l'effet hydratant ne dure pas très longtemps j'en applique parfois une autre fois dans la journée pour maintenir l'hydratation qu'elle procure.

January 14, 2017

I had purchased a box of various skin care products and this was one of the items. I already have lotion that I really like so I was about to give this one away when my husband pointed out that I had really dry elbows. I have been putting the Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion on before bed for the last few weeks and Love the results. Using just a pea sized amount and my elbows are now silky soft. This is definitely a product I am going to keep around.

1.5/5

January 12, 2017

i hated this product ended up with a severe allergic reaction to it and have used Vaseline my whole life. never ever again will i purchase it. was definitely a waste of money

January 06, 2017

Vaseline products have been around for decades and for good reason...they work and the consumers love them. This is one of my favorite body creams; very rich and creamy, yet it's not oily or greasy. It dries right away and leaves the skin fresh and soft. Love it!

November 30, 2016

I adore this cream! It's the only cream I've used so far that doesn't leave me sticky or oily. It really helped my dry skin regain it's moisture and the scent is lovely- will be repurchasing for sure.

November 07, 2016

I picked this stuff up when I was over seas in Asia. It was one of the few brands I recognized. First off what I noticed was that it smells really good. Then after using it, I really liked it. I used my whole container up and I didn't have any problems. I would use it again if I needed to, but I prefer fruity lotions.

November 01, 2016

I have suffered with extremely dry skin on my back for a few winters now. I have tried many lotions that claim to provide relief, but NONE of them have worked as well as Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair.

October 31, 2016

I'm currently using a bottle of this at home. I think it works well in hydrating the skin after showering, and for everyday use. I do agree that it is light-weight and non-greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. But, do I think that it is an intensive care dry skin repair miracle worker? I think the greatest way to test this claim is to see if it effectively moisturizes the driest part on your body - in my opinion, the heels of your feet. They are put through so much and for me, are generally very dry throughout the year. I like to use Glysomed to moisturize them, especially during the winter. I've tested Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion on my feet, and they are quick absorbing, but not as hydrating as I'd like. Thus, I wouldn't recommend it as a "intensive care dry skin repair" lotion, but it's OK as an everyday lotion.

October 24, 2016

Un produit qui est très bon rapport qualité prix. Un format avec pompe pratique et rapide pour l'application de la crème. Rend la peau douce et souple. Bonne odeur .