Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1531 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application and to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 29, 2017

I love this lotion. It is my top pick I keep a big bottle in the bathroom for after my shower I also keep a small tube in my purse. It is great for cold Canadian winters that's for sure. It doesn't have a strong scent I can wear it in public like at work and no one will have a scent reaction. I have sensitive skin and this does not effect my sensitive skin. Price is pretty good since the large bottle you get a lot of product and it lasts long.

March 26, 2017

I really like this product! I don't have dry skin all over but I do have really dry anckles and elbows. After just a few days of using this lotion I could notice that the dry areas were much softer and less flakey. I will be keeping this product on hand!

March 21, 2017

i absolutely love this lotion my mom bought it for me for christmas and i love it. i have eczema and it helps soothe it. she got it at walmart for me..

March 14, 2017

I've tried several moisturizers and I haven't found one that works as well as this one. I only need to use it once a day as opposed to multiple times with another name brand. It lasts longer than other creams and doesn't leave your skin greasy. This cream really does work and sells at a great price.

March 13, 2017

J'ai utilisé cette lotion, je n'ai pas de gros problèmes de peau. Dans mon cas, elle a fait la job. Je l'utilise été comme hiver. L'été le soleil assèche notre peau et les grands froids de l'hiver ont le même effet, notre peau a besoin d'amour. Je préviens les gros problèmes..... j'appelle à la rescousse Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin. Pas graisseuse, pénètre bien dans la peau.

February 28, 2017

Really good product with little price. I love the smell which is not too strong but last the whole day. It really repair dry skin fast if it is used daily. Perfect product for winter.

February 25, 2017

I use this product regularly in the mornings and evenings, especially throughout the winter months. I use it under my makeup and as a general after shower lotion. It doesn't feel overly cakey on my skin and it doesn't just absorb and disappear. It's the perfect balance for me as I have normal to dry skin type being Spanish, Black and Irish. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

February 16, 2017

J'adore l'odeur et la texture de cette crème. La texture est légère donc très facile à appliquer. Elle procure une belle hydratation mais j'ai l'impression que l'effet hydratant ne dure pas très longtemps j'en applique parfois une autre fois dans la journée pour maintenir l'hydratation qu'elle procure.

January 14, 2017

I had purchased a box of various skin care products and this was one of the items. I already have lotion that I really like so I was about to give this one away when my husband pointed out that I had really dry elbows. I have been putting the Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion on before bed for the last few weeks and Love the results. Using just a pea sized amount and my elbows are now silky soft. This is definitely a product I am going to keep around.

1.5/5

January 12, 2017

i hated this product ended up with a severe allergic reaction to it and have used Vaseline my whole life. never ever again will i purchase it. was definitely a waste of money