Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application and to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

November 30, 2016

I adore this cream! It's the only cream I've used so far that doesn't leave me sticky or oily. It really helped my dry skin regain it's moisture and the scent is lovely- will be repurchasing for sure.

November 07, 2016

I picked this stuff up when I was over seas in Asia. It was one of the few brands I recognized. First off what I noticed was that it smells really good. Then after using it, I really liked it. I used my whole container up and I didn't have any problems. I would use it again if I needed to, but I prefer fruity lotions.

November 01, 2016

I have suffered with extremely dry skin on my back for a few winters now. I have tried many lotions that claim to provide relief, but NONE of them have worked as well as Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair.

October 31, 2016

I'm currently using a bottle of this at home. I think it works well in hydrating the skin after showering, and for everyday use. I do agree that it is light-weight and non-greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. But, do I think that it is an intensive care dry skin repair miracle worker? I think the greatest way to test this claim is to see if it effectively moisturizes the driest part on your body - in my opinion, the heels of your feet. They are put through so much and for me, are generally very dry throughout the year. I like to use Glysomed to moisturize them, especially during the winter. I've tested Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion on my feet, and they are quick absorbing, but not as hydrating as I'd like. Thus, I wouldn't recommend it as a "intensive care dry skin repair" lotion, but it's OK as an everyday lotion.

October 24, 2016

Un produit qui est très bon rapport qualité prix. Un format avec pompe pratique et rapide pour l'application de la crème. Rend la peau douce et souple. Bonne odeur .

October 11, 2016

I received the Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion in its full size from a monthly subscription beauty box. It is an excellent product. The product has a light, delightful smell of jasmine and amber. It moisturizes my hands very well. The product is also non greasy, which is very important to me. I would recommend this product to others and will purchase more in the future.

September 30, 2016

This is the perfect skin product for winter or if you have dry skin, this will definitively will help you to keep your skin nourished. I usally use it when it's winter because my skin tents to dry and becomes itchy, and this has help me to get over it.

September 24, 2016

I like to use this on my legs after a shower because I find I have very dry skin. I especially like that this formula is light but moisturizes well. Only con would be the price.

September 23, 2016

Pénètre très bien et n'est pas grasse du tout. Laisse la peau douce dès la première application. Je la recommande à touts et qui a besoin d'une cure d'hydratation et surtout elle n'est pas chère. Alors pourquoi s'en priver. Bob produit

September 21, 2016

I haven't found too many hand lotions that I like...usually I find them too oily or too thick. But this one is just right. I use it everyday and love it! I work with my hands so it is hard to keep them soft but tis cream helps them stay smooth

Neuven added a new review for