Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 18, 2016

I cannot rave enough about this product. I have never been a fan of hand lotions, they always feel too greasy and heavy and take too long to soak in. This product soaks RIGHT in. it's not greasy. it fixes severe dry skin overnight! it's just wonderful, and it smells great. it feels great,. best of all, it truly works.

May 15, 2016

I bought this lotion because I have very dry skin . I tried it and I'm in love with it. It is one of th best lotions I've ever used. The scene this absolutely so nice. It leaves my skin so smooth and so moisturized. I always take it with me wherever i go.

April 17, 2016

I really like Vaseline moisturizers, some better than others. This one is probably now my favorite. It's smells sooooo nice. It's such a very appealing scent that I could just slather it on all day for the smell alone. It reminds me of summer. It's in a large tube so you can squeeze out as little or as much as you want. I use it all over my body. I can't stand having dry hands so I use it a lot on my hands. I have moisturizer in every room in the house and my handbags, work, etc. I would be happy having this one in every room. It soaks into your skin beautifully and makes you feel so smooth. It's so hydrating. It's called a serum but it's still white and thick like a lotion. It feels a bit greasy (I find all Vaseline products do to be honest) but I don't mind. After it sinks into my skin I can feel the skin is slightly slippery, but again, I hate having dry hands (or skin) so I don't mind. Definitely a repurchase. Mine was on sale but I would pay full price.

March 10, 2016

I purchased this item about 3 weeks ago from a retail store and fell in love with it within 3 days. I found it worked right from the start of using it. I use it every day especially after a shower and before I go to bed. I thought the price was high at first but once I tried it, it's well worth it.

March 10, 2016

I was really excited to try this lotion. First off, this cream is very moisturizing. It left my hands feeling soft and smooth and my skin looked healthier and smoother. The only reason I do not recommend this is the scent! It is so heavily perfumed that I couldn't stand it. It's just a really strong, perfumey smell. And that scent does not wash off very easily. If it was a lighter scent, or even better scent free, I'd definitely buy it.

January 21, 2016

Works great in cold weather and keeps hands beautiful!

January 14, 2016

This product works well and I could see an improvement in my dry hands but it is a little messy and the smell isn't that great.

January 14, 2016

The new Vaseline intensive care healing serum 10x comes in three different bottles, a yellow bottle which is for moisturizes to heal and soothes rough cracked skin. The white bottle which is to moisturize and calm severely dry skin. And last but not least the brown bottle which is to moisturize to repair and restore radiance in dry, dull skin.
I recommend any of these bottles if you are having trouble with dull, dry, itchy or cracked skin.
I use every bottle in different places on my body, and just after ONE use, you can see and feel a big difference!!
My feet are really bad in the summers and crack to the point where they bleed and hurt soo much, I was advised to use Vaseline on my feet to ease the comfort of walking on my feet, and to fasten up the process of the cracks healing. I seen the Vaseline Intensive care healing serum 10x to heal sooth and heal cracked rough skin and the one to moisturize and calm severely dry skin, so I picked it up thinking that "well it is Vaseline. PLUS it says for cracked rough skin and calms severely dry skin with an intensive care healing serum 10x so it has to be the same if not better than the original vaseline" I also picked up a jar of regular vaseline just incase it did sting and burn my feet and I couldn't use the product of my feet.
Went home and that night I tried the yellow bottle for healing and soothing my rough cracked sore feet, when I applied it, it was cold and it did give my cracks that were deep a little tingle, surprisingly, it wasn't a painful tingly feeling, it was a soothing tingly feeling. So I added some more on and put my big wooly socks on(its to help the vaseline not spread everywhere while your sleeping or walking around, and keeps your feet's always then moist and helps then heal faster) and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning my feet looked so much better and the deep cracks were now just the tiniest cracks and there was no more pain! These products are very good, I highly recommend, they come in difference bottle sizes from little travel size to big huge bottles with pumps. You choose. And try these right now!!! You will be amazed and happy with your skin :)

July 31, 2015

The scent was so strong it gave me a headache,when I put it on it seem drying to my skin.I will use it up,but I will add another unscented lotion to it.

July 25, 2015

This product moisturizes to heal and calm severely dry skin. It works and softens my skin. I can see an improvement in the appearance and smoothness of my skin. Only disadvantage is that you can't use it and wear black because skin particles will rub off on your clothes.