Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand & Nail Cream

Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand & Nail Cream Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 322 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Heathy skin naturally repairs itself. However, when it comes to your hands, constant activity and exposure to the elements may disrupt this natural healing process.Vaseline Healing Hand Cream's unique formula infuses dry skin instantly with intense moisturizers and lasts all day.Key

February 05, 2017

I use this product on my hands on a daily basis in winter. I also have the smaller size for my purse. It is very good in winter days when our true cold really affects our skin.
    The product is also creamy and not greasy at all.
    I woukd suggest trying it and you will love it

September 08, 2016

Great product. Hands have never been so soft and nails have never been so strong.Cuticles are very soft and easily pushed back now. Feels great to have long strong nails to paint.

February 01, 2016

Decent hand cream. Doesn't have much of a scent to it.
    The texture is fairly light. Absorbs easily.
    I wish is was a little more hydrating in the cuticle area.

January 17, 2013

It worked really well to mosturize my hands, however it seemed a little runny. I wish it was a bit thicker!

July 12, 2012

The cream is very smooth and applies easily. No real scent to it. It last for a long time without you having to reapply it every few minutes.

February 06, 2010

I cant use alot of hand creams because i have very sensitive skin, but this lotion was amazing. it had just enough scent but not too much. it makes your hands feel soft without making them oily.