Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Deep moisturization for 10X stronger nails in 2 weeks*

• With keratin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
*versus untreated nails

For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 23, 2016

I LOVE this hand cream. I actually just picked up a new bottle of this today because I've noticed my hands/nails are in need of some TLC. I remember using it in the past and having AMAZING hands from it. It dries super quick on your hands, it's not greasy, it smells amazing not too over powering but a nice scent for sure!

October 07, 2016

I received the Vaseline Healthy Hands & Nails in my monthly beauty box. This box was sent to me free from Topbox. It has a light pleasent scent, the lotion isn't super thick when it comes out of the bottle. It absorbs well and doesn't feel Greasy. I don't normally use or buy hand lotion, which I probably should living in the cold Alberta winters. I would recommend and probably purchase for myself again.

August 12, 2016

I spend a lot of time in my Garden in the Summer time,and I just love it .The only thing though is my hands Gardening is very hard on the hand texture and the finger nails.I think the best thing for working hands and hot weather is,Vaseline.Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion.A product that has been around for as long as I can remember.Digging in the ground and planting flowers can be very harsh on your hands even with Gloves on.That would be the quickest thing to take the moisture out.I put this Vaseline Solution on my hands about 4-5 times daily,it helps to keep them soft and smooth while keeping my Nail stronger.I like the soft scent from this also,not strong just faint.This Lotion will help keep moisture in your hands and help keep those cuticles soft and smooth.Before using this Lotion on my hands,I had to keep Nail Hardener on them at all times,if I didn't my nails would chip and split all the time,that was because they were too soft.Now,I don't worry so much about my nails chipping because Vaseline,Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion keeps them hard ans safe from cracking.I would definitely recommend this product.

June 29, 2016

LOVE THIS LOTION IT SOAKS IN REALLY GOOD AND IT IS NOT GREASY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS LOTION TO ANYONE AND I WILL DEFINITELY BUY IT AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

June 29, 2016

I found this made my hands softer but didn't do anything for my nails at all. Smells good just not effective as it claims. Probably won't buy this again

June 29, 2016

Although it has a higher than usual price point it is totally worth it! It leaves your hands and nails feeling clean and soft. No oily residue, absorbs nicely and a little goes a long way! Great product

June 29, 2016

After using this lotion my hands were so soft and you did not have to use a lot at all.
My cuticles were so much softer than other hand creams. And my nails appeared
to look and feel healtheir.
Try to see for yourself.

June 29, 2016

I started to use this product after i had gel nails done. They were very thin. So i decided to give it a try. I used it for a while and my nails did get stronger may be it was coincidence, not sure. Otherwise it is a nice lotion, creamy texture absorbs and moisturizes hands goid.my only bad thing the scent.

June 28, 2016

This product is one of my go-to hand creams from the drugstore. Its light and absorbs quickly. It really moisturizes my hands without leaving a greasy film/residue.

June 28, 2016

The little purse-sized squirty version of this goes on sale all the time at WalMart for $1.99 The package is a pretty pink color, and fits perfectly in my purse. I work in healthcare, and wash my hands often. I apply this in the morning and allow it to soak in fully and I honestly feel like my hands stay more hydrated all day. I also put it on at the end of the day. It is very luxurious and smooth feeling. It has a lovely light scent...kind of flowery maybe? It doesn't absorb quite quickly enough for me - it works best when you give it time to really soak in. It moisturizes on par with other much-higher-end lotions for a fraction of the price. This is a great secret weapon against dry winter hands and everyday dry hands - my thumbs and cuticles aren't cracked and dry anymore and my hands look much better. The benefits of this lotion only get better with continued use. This lotion is a little bit irritating when my skin gets REALLY dry - for serious dry skin go with something less-fragranced! But if you need a great everyday hand lotion and don't want to spend much, give this one a try.