Vaseline Intensive Care Men Repairing Moisture Extra Strength Body & Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 8 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Moisturizes to heal very dry skin in just 5 days.

Fast-absorbing + non-greasy.

For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 17, 2016

Mon conjoint utilise cette crème et il est très satisfait de son résultat. Elle hydrate bien la peau. Je l'utilise pour lui faire des massages et je trouve qu'elle a une texture parfaite. Elle n'est pas absorbée trop rapidement et ne laisse aucun film huileux sur la peau. Et que dire de son odeur...elle a définitivement une belle touche masculine que tout homme aimerait!!

October 17, 2016

My boyfriend usually uses the regular version of this product but now that we're getting into colder weather I grabbed this for him because his skin gets soooo dry in the late fall and winter. I'd say it works very comparably to the regular version so I'll be interested to see once we get into the really frigid temps if this has more moisturizing power than what he usually uses. Either way, this brand/product type really works for him and he always requests it when I'm buying personal care products.

October 14, 2016

Mon amoureux adore cette crème hydratante. Il Aime mieux le format à pompe par contre. Bonne odeur douce et hydrate bien sa peau sèche. Belle texture qui s'absorbe rapidement.

October 13, 2016

I am clearly not a man, but I tried this product anyway. My skin was moisturized, but I was wary of applying this product on my face as body/face should have different lotions

October 13, 2016

Ok so there was no difference between this and any other body lotion out there. Really though lotion that goes on the body should not go on the face. They have such different needs. And why do they keep marketing men and women's lotions ok I get there may be a scent difference but really they are the exact same thing. Why buy this?

October 12, 2016

I bought this product for my fiancé, but I ended up taking it back for myself! It's velvety and smooth, has a nice, subtle fragrance to it. Asolutely love it, leaves my skin so soft, and it's ridiculously well-priced for the quality!

October 11, 2016

I work in health care and use this on some of my male clients who have dry skin. They don't often get special treatment and are often overlooked so they love this.

October 10, 2016

I bought this for my husband since he has super dry hands and skin from working outside during the winter time. He usually hates using any type of lotion because he doesn't like the greasy sticky residue that it leaves, but this was perfect for him. It absorbes into his skin quickly without leaving a greasy sticky feeling. He likes the fact that it doesn't have a girly fragrance to it either. This is the only lotion I can get him to use! All in all a great product!

October 09, 2016

My absolute favourite thing about this product is how fast it's absorbed into my skin. I usually can't but any cream on my body if I'm going to wear any kind of tighter pants, tights, or jeans because my skin stays sticky, and tacky and I'm unable to pull on my pants which of course makes me feel fat. No one EVER wans to feel that way! This product absorbs so quickly I can actually moisturize and then get dressed. Who would've thought. Such a concept!!!

August 25, 2016

I got this for my husband hoping he would be ok using it as he doesn't like any of my flowery smelling lotions! He has very dry hands and elbows and really needed something to moisturizer his face. He really liked this as it smells more manly than my lotions and it works wonderful for him. I have him in the routine of applying it after he showers and I have noticed a huge difference in his skin.....it's still manly of course but it a lot softer and healthier!