Vaseline Intensive Care Men Repairing Moisture Unscented Body & Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 8 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Moisturizes to heal very dry, sensitive skin in 5 days.

• Provides moisture to relieve itchy, dry skin
  • Fast absorbing + non-greasy
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 18, 2016

Ladies quick question... do you like your men to smell amazing? ? And to have smooth skin for you to touch?? Then this is the product for them. My man uses this after every shower and loves it. He's always saying how cheap the product is, and for a quality lotion. It drys fast so you don't have to worry about having sticky hands after. Your man will love this and you'll benifieft from him smelling good.

October 18, 2016

My boyfriends biggest complaint when buying lotion is that the smell is irritating, especially when he already has deodorant on and the smells are two different products. Vaseline has an amazing unscented intensive care lotion for men that he absolutely loves when I buy it for him! The price is great and it's a brand we trust!

October 16, 2016

I bought this for my boyfriend and I asked him for a review... He says..."Goes on smooth- does not dry "sticky""- Typical man answer. I like the way it smells and it is great value. His skin is not dry and seems moisturised.

October 14, 2016

C'est une crème légère avec un parfum fait pour les hommes! Elle a une formule assez liquide mais assez épaisse quand même pour ne pas rester figée dans le poil de monsieur!

October 14, 2016

Mon homme cherchais une crème non grasse pour aiser sa peau sèche. Il en a essayé plusieurs mais avec la crème vaseline intensive , il a enfin trouver une crème qui lui convient parfaitement. Non grasse, facile à étendre, ne laisse pas de film sur la peau et sens super bon, mais pas trop. Idéal pour homme

October 12, 2016

Bought this by accident for my hubby but he kept it anyways and he says it works just as good as any Vaseline lotion. It's unscented which is different as I prefer him smelling good but hey he likes it

October 12, 2016

My hubby uses this. Best product he has found. His hands get super dry and cracked from work. This product moisturizes his hands :) it's an affordable product worth every penny

October 11, 2016

Hubby and son have used this product grom free samples I have gotten from kits. They are not huge cream people but they found it a nice treat to use.

October 11, 2016

I bought this for my husband, he didn't like it. It is now covered in a fine layer of dust, from sitting on the dresser for so long. We both found this cream to be greasy and non absorbent. We both just stick to Curel instead. I'm happy this stuff was so cheap, so I don't feel so bad for never reaching for it.

October 11, 2016

Received this as a gift and never thought I would use such a big bottle of lotion but I am half way through it! Vaseline Intensive Care Men Repairing Moisture Unscented Body & Face Lotion worked great after a shave and on my back after being in the sun and pool. Not greasy, no scent, like it.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml